|Chapter Twenty|Epilogue|

I stood around the corner, my palms extremely sweaty as I held onto the small bouquet of white flowers.
I could see the crowds of people seated in rows along the wooden benches. The collection of fairy lights stringing from the light posts above the people.

"You ready?" Eddie, my Dad asked as he held me, his arm linked around mine.

I nodded while taking a deep breath. I wasn't nervous, I was excited. There was no doubt in my mind that Wilmer was going to be stood at the end of that aisle ready to say 'I do'. "Yeah, I'm ready" I muttered, a small smirk forming on my face as I thought about my life to come.

As the live band began to play your typical wedding march, Eddie lead me down the aisle. Butterflies flew through my stomach as all the guests stood, their attention feasted on me.
Passing the first few rows, I saw Eddie sitting on a seat next to my older sister Dallas, who was holding my little girl Alaya in her arms.

Alaya was three months old, and was born on March 2nd. She had a lot of hair, and I'm guessing that came from the combined Spanish genes from Wilmer and I.

Stopping in front of the arch of flowers, I stood across from my soon-to-be husband. I couldn't help the smile that proudly spread across my face as I looked at the love of my life, the man who quite literally saved me.

"Wilmer, repeat after me" The priest spoke,

Wilmer looked me in the eye, repeating the words that were being spoken to him.
"I, Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama, take you, Demetria Devonne Lovato, to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish, till death us do part" He spoke, tearing up slightly as Eddie waddled over to us, one ring held in each hand.

"Daddy" He mumbled, passing Wilmer one of the rings, "Mommy" He smiled, passing the other to me.

"I do" Wilmer said, sliding the gold wedding band onto my finger.

"Now you Demi"

"I, Demetria Devonne Lovato, take you Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish, till death us do part.
With this Ring I thee wed, I do" I repeated, sliding the ring onto his finger.

"You may kiss the bride"

I practically fell into Wilmer's arms when the priest said that. My lips slowly massaging his as he held me securely against him. I smiled into the kiss as people began to cheer and clap from the crowd.

"I love you" I whispered, pulling out of the kiss.

"I love you too, my gorgeous Wife"

The End... for now

Hey fam so that's the end of this book but there is a third one coming! It is set in the future, everyone's older and yeah. I'll be posting the playlist, cast, and summary in the next hour or so, the third book is called The Secrets, The Lies so look out for it.