|Chapter Twelve|

Previously in The Life She Lies: Demi gives birth to her little baby boy, Eddie. After a complicated delivery, she is overjoyed by his presence.

Sore was an understatement to how my entire body felt right now, mainly my abdominal area for obvious reasons. The doctors said it was quite normal to be in a bit of pain after a c-section, I didn't know if that meant that the feeling of my insides falling out at any moment was normal. They literally rip through your abdominal muscles, it gave me chills down my spine just thinking about it.

Eddie was a quiet baby. Right now he didn't cry much, maybe as he gets older he might. Our families are coming to visit today, Eddie was in an incubator as he was very open to catching sicknesses and stuff, his immune system wasn't fully developed and if he got sick, it could kill him.

"I need to feed him" I sighed, the nurse lifting my baby from the incubator and passing him to me, "My nipples hurt already" I groaned as he attached himself. It had only been a few days and already my nipples were rashed from the consistent sucking.

"We can always switch to bottle feeding, or using a breast pump" The nurse suggested

"I'm unsure about both of them" I hummed,

"Oh trust me, you're going to be sure after a week of that"

I bit the inside of my cheek, "Probably"

"What's going on?" Wilmer walked into the room,

The nurse looked to me, "Nipple talk"

"Mhm" I agreed, wincing as Eddie bit down on me. Although he didn't have teeth yet, it hurt like hell still though. "I'm so tired, can I just sleep when our family get here?"

Wilmer leant down and kissed me on the lips, "You can rest all you want once they leave, it's only a couple of hours of interaction, then you can sleep all you want"

We were interrupted as my Dad, Mom, Dallas, and Maddie entered the room. Pulling Eddie away from my boob, quickly covering it, I placed him against my shoulder and began to pat his back.

"Oh my Lord, he's so gorgeous!" Mom gushed in excitement, kneeling down behind me to look at Eddie's face from over my shoulder, "What are we calling the little guy?"

I smiled as my Dad stood next to Mom, "His name's Eddie" I said, looking to my Dad, "After you" His eyes becoming glassy as he admired the small infant,

"Stupid allergies" Eddie replied, wiping the tears from under his eyes,

I smirked, "Mhm, allergies, sure" I said sarcastically, dragging out the 'sure'. I passed the little boy in my arms to my Dad, careful not to wake him. "You've been with me my whole life, taken me in as your own, and shown me what having a Father is like. I want Eddie to grow up to know how great of a man you are"

"These are really bad allergies" Dad joked, "Thank you, Demi"

"Do you want to hold him?"

*

"I wish I could be with him" I sighed, cuddling into Wilmer as we lay on our bed, "I feel so anxious not being with him, I haven't gone a night without him yet"

Wilmer stroked my hair softly, "He's in a place surrounded by doctors, he's more than safe"

I groaned, "Why do you always have to be right?"

"I'm just that good"

"You are" I agreed, rolling on top of him and kissing him gently. I felt so heavy from the weight I gained during pregnancy. The kiss soon turned heavier, our tongues dancing together as his hands played with the draw string of my track pants. "Go slow, I don't know if it's going to hurt from the surgery" I mumbled in between kisses,

"Okay" Wilmer replied, flipping me over and sliding the dark blue spotty pants from my legs. I lifted my shirt off just as Wilmer did with his, before he removed his shorts also.
It always seemed to make me blush when he revealed himself to me, I groaned in frustration at how awkward I was, "Baby, you're fine, you can look, you don't have to be embarrassed"

I sighed, "I know, it's just so big like, I don't know what to do with it"

"I'll show you one thing you can do" Hi winked, slowly sliding himself inside me, I moaned as he pressed against me. I grabbed his hips as he thrusted himself inside me, not able to control the moans that were escaping my lips. This was probably one of the last times we were going to be able to have uninterrupted sex. God, I was going to miss having uninterrupted sex.

*

"Demi" I heard my name, "Demi!" I shot open my eyes to see Wilmer already out of bed and getting dressed,

"What's wrong?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes softly,

"I woke up to 7 missed calls from the hospital, something has happened to Eddie"

I began to panic, "What?"

Period update: the red river is still not flowing -_- keep me in your prayers, I am only 17, I do not need children, then if my parents find out, I'm not ready to die yet either.