And without hesitation I replied, "I promise angel."

London POV

I don't quite remember falling asleep, I remember laying in bed with Marshall and that was it. I glance at my phone and realize its nine in the morning. I sit up and stretch, my face feels weird because I cried last night. I walk to the bath room and look in the mirror. Yesterdays makeup was smeared on my face and my eyes were puffy. I looked like hell, and felt like it. I strip out of my clothes and turn the knobs on the shower before getting in. The hot water relaxes my muscles and I scrub the events of last night away. After I'm done, I step out feeling more like myself, I dry off and wrap up before walking back into the bedroom. Marshall is stretching, in only basket ball shorts. They ride low and his muscles pull and flex as he stretches.

"Like what you see?"

My face burns as I realize that I was staring.

"Because I really enjoy what I do." His eyes rake over my body, and I blush even more when I remember I'm only in a towel.

He walks over and pulls me close before kissing my neck. I moan as his tongue flicks over my soft spot and his hands tease my torso.

He pulls away and kisses my lips, "and I would love more than anything to see you naked right now but, we have a long day ahead of us.

I nod and turn to get ready, jumping when he smacks my ass. I pull on some clothes and dry my hair before heading towards Ronnie's room. I walk in and he's sketching a picture.

"Hey Ronnie."

"You can come in London. I'm not going to have a mental break down."

"I know, I just don't want to crowd you." I sit next to him on his bed.

"I'm not a little kid anymore London."

"I know I just forget sometimes. Its hard not to see you as the nine year old kid I met."

"Yeah well now I'm almost twleve."

"Yeah, your birthday is coming up. Is there anything you wanna do?"

"Not really..."

"Come on! Tell me." I nudge his shoulder.

"Well there's a lot of things but I can't narrow it down."

"How about we spend the day together and write bucket lists?"

"That's cool. But what did you really come to talk about?"

"I wanted to check on you. And tell you that if you don't want to stay with me I wont be offended ..."

"Do you not want me here?" He suddenly became very interested in the carpet.

"No sweety of course I want you here! I just don't want to assume you want to be here and make you miserable."

"London of course I want to be here. You're like my best friend! And I know you wanna know, so yeah I am upset about Christy and Allen. I'm more pissed off than anything."

I let Ronnie cuss, and a lot of people don't approve of that but oh well. As long as he doesn't use it to disrespect someone, then I don't care.they're just words.

"Why are you pissed off?"

"Because it feels like the whole universe is against me. Everything with my parents, and now with my adoptive parents? Its total bullshit and it's unfair."

"I know."

"Its just like ugh. Why? Why me?"

"I wish there was something I could do to help you."

"You're helping by listening to me whine." He laughs and hugs me.

"Any time little man."

"Oh God. Lets go write our bucket lists so that I don't have to hear you be all mushy."

"Fine then. Meany head."

"Brat."

I roll my eyes and walk with him down stairs to see Marshall cooking breakfast. Ronnie jumps over to help him and he ends up asking Marshall to rap for him.

"Ronnie! Now is not the time to fangirl."

"Oh like you didn't do it when you met him!"

I blushed, as Marshall looked at me, "you fangirled on me London?"

"Maybe a little..."

He walks over and pecks my lips.

"Eww gross! Stop that!"

Marshall and I laugh. "I think that laney would get along with him just fine."

"Yeah we should let him meet the girls."

"They're your girls Marsh. Your decision."

"Yeah but now you and I are a team. So its our decision."

I grin and kiss him, "yeah how about we all hang out today?"

"Like a family?" Ronnie asks.

"Yeah like a family."

Okay hey guys. So please don't hate me because its been so long. But this is your reward for 2000 reads!! I hope you liked it and sorry if you didn't... but please comment and vote? Thanks so much for reading!! Follow me on twitter/ instagram @vleggett98 tumblr rebel-shady-angel or Kik me if you wanna be friends xD "torileggett98 " thanks so much for reading. Much love

Xoxo

-me