Album Epilogue 2

UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM COMMENT IF YOURE EXCITED

Edie never saw Harry again... in the same light as she did before. She thought he was a cruel man, a cruel man who didn't love her. He was so stupid she thought. So annoying, so evil. Whenever Edie thought about him, she'd picture his annoying rings and annoying hair and annoying lips before sobbing asleep.

When Harry thought about Edie however, he could remember the exact spot where her tears would stop streaming down her face. He could remember her beautiful stretch marks across her lower back that etched into her golden skin. He reminisced her in her champagne dress unaware of how much he was willing to do for her.

Yet when the time came, he was tied up, not being able to change the way things were.

Paris was beautiful, but he'd seen prettier things. The louvre, the Eiffel Tower, not even the palace of Versailles was worth it. If Edie were here she'd want to see Disneyland or go on a shopping spree, he thought.

In his blue bath, he turned on and off the hot water tap continuously with his toe. He looked up at the ceiling letting the hot water burn his feet. The heat soon dissipated and turned cold. Sighing, he clambered out of the bath and put his white robe around him, letting his wet footprint follow him into his room.

He brought out a clean sheet of paper and began scribbling a quick note. After a year he thought things would settle in, that he'd get over the young girl and everything would be alright. But now 15 months running he could still imagine Edie biting her lip as clear as a reflection in a mirror.

Things weren't alright, it didn't feel like it. Harry slept with women, 8 in the time he had left, but it wasn't an adventure or a risk, instead it was boring and tiresome. Not only that but the pictures on his phone of Edie were mesmerising of course, however he couldn't help but long for some more memories and moments.

They had drifted apart a month or so before he left but that was all his fault, his cruel intention. He hoped it would make breaking apart easier, but it only made it worse.