Summer's Over Inturlude

Harry had to literally pull Edie onto the jet. She stomped, she argued, she disagreed, she rolled her eyes (which Harry got extremely annoyed at), but finally Harry managed to get her to stop talking. "You wanted to go somewhere, 'anywhere' I quote, so here I am, taking you." Once he had said that, she knew she wouldn't be able to get out of what she had talked herself into.

In the jet, she couldn't deny the excitement brewing inside of her. Of course she had no clue of where the jet was headed, how Harry managed to get all of her details and passports intact to actually allow her onto the jet, and whether she was actually safe with Harry. Of course she knew she was being silly and stupid, but how well did she trust Harry?

"Stop thinking too much." Harry interrupted with a glass of champagne in his hands.

"You're crazy. Actually, I'm crazy, you know why? For getting on a plane with you!"

"It's a personal jet by the-"

"I don't care. How did you get my passport details and a visa or whatever? What am I going to wear, I don't have anything with me, I left my house with my keys, a twenty pound note -half of which I spent for a cab to yours- and my purse. And Harry, for the last time, where are we going? For all I know you could be taking me to other side of the world! Or even kidnapping me, oh god," she exclaimed, over-dramatically taking her head into her hands, Harry simply drank his champagne, smirking at her little performance. She looked up expecting an answer not a smile. "Well? Tell me!"

"You're blowing everything out of perspective, it's not that big of a deal. I had an online document containing your passport details which was given to me for the catwalk, every guest needed to show authenticity of some sort so your mother sent me your passport. I did everything online, your boarding pass is on my phone right now so you have nothing to worry about. Your clothing, food, and any other needs I will provide. When this jet lands, not if but when this jet lands, I will tell you the location of where we are, as now I can't exactly say because we're in clouds. And as for me kidnapping you?" He scoffed, "well, there's no need for me to kidnap you. You came running to me, sweetheart."

He was given a roll of the eyes by Edie.

-

When they landed, Edie was told she was in Seville, (Sevilla the chauffeur Paulo, said), in Spain. It was dark and she was incredibly tired and suddenly hot too, so without asking questions she slept securely on Harry's shoulder in the car. Somehow, in a blur, she remembered walking up to a Hotel named 'Ateneo' and flopping onto a high mattress.

She slipped out of her jeans as Harry slipped out of their room saying he had to manage something, Edie however couldn't care less as she slept in a deep sleep

She woke a few hours later, Harry's mangled hair and green eyes appearing in front of her face smiling happily. She moved his face away with her hands, turning around and snuggling her face further in the comforts of her pillow. "Wake up! We only have a few days in Sevilla and there's too much to see." He insisted, tugging on her arm.