Album Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

Edie hadn't seen Harry again, but it was impossible for Harry not to see her. On every billboard, on every cover magazine, on every social media, her beautiful face was modelling in some way. Harry knew she would go big, he was just dissatisfied that he wasn't there as she rose to a platform of stardom.

Edie came downstairs to see her mother on the phone. Making herself a tea, as she waited for the water to brew, she sat down and listened to her mother talk. She creased her eyebrows.

"Mum who's on the phone?" She asked loud and clear.

Harry on the other side froze and anticipated the next few lines. He didn't think it was so, but after repeating the words that he had heard, he felt his heart pulse inside of his rib cage. It was so long since he had heard her voice, so long. He felt his palms become sweaty and his voice heavy. He heard Nina hush her, he inwardly swore at her for doing so.

How much he desired to hear her voice, to comb through her hair, to touch her skin, only god could tell.

They carried on their conversation on the phone with no sign of the foreign voice he had heard. Once her mother had ended the call Edie came and snuggled up to her mother. "Mum, who was that you invited, I've already sent out all the invitations!" She sighed tiredly.

"An old friend, Rosie-flower."

-

The hall was beautifully decorated, roses scattered here and there. Many people were laughing, drinking, some even dancing. The venue was magnificent, money was definitely splashed accordingly. Harry was happy inside that she got everything she deserved. He himself was in a dashing suit and could feel the stare of various other guests.

He didn't care though, because he knew he wasn't supposed to be here. With a cup of red wine in his hand he peered around for her face, the only reason he was even in the country for.

Ahead of him, there she stood, once the small young girl he cherished seeing. She hadn't changed much he thought, she was still the flawless 17 year old he'd always known. Except she had grown taller, (or maybe it was the heels), and she had grown more of the boobs he once would sneak glimpses of. In her white dress, Harry wouldn't have changed anything about her.

At the front, above her head a banner was released. It read: 'Edie Rose Weds Calum Hood' in bold. Harry took a single sip of the cherry wine and left without a word or notice.

-