Childs Play

*Edie isn't portrayed as Rihanna, (unless your name is Rihanna lol sorry) I just chose her dress lol

The next few days passed by rapidly, Edie helplessly torn between whether or not to attend the fashion show. Harry hadn't given her dress yet and to be honest she was quite nervous. She had never been to such an important event with her mother. However, with her nervousness also came excitement.

Edie's mother told her that they would have their own table and reserved seats beside the catwalk. She asked how it was possible and her mother replied, "strangely, Mr Styles insisted something about you and I having seats right at the front. He said he wanted the best views and could only achieve that if we sat where he reserved us to sit." Edie just shrugged when she heard her mother explain to her.

As they sat around the dinner table, Pippin at Edie's feet, the doorbell rang. Her mother made a gesture with her head for her to get the door, with a slice of pizza hanging from her mouth she answered it hastily. A bright young man, with a package in his hand, announced that he was here for a delivery. She signed the electronic notepad and politely thanked the man.

The package in her hand felt heavy, her feet skipped quickly to the table where her mother eyed her. "Edie, what did you order without me knowing?" She questioned, anger seething out of her pursed lips. As she placed the heaviness on the table, she quickly washed her hands, drying them with a towel.

"Mum, I promise I haven't ordered anything, check your card." She replied, leaping at the package before her mother could grab at it. It was presented in plain, brown, paper wrapping, a red ribbon crossing over the top beautifully.

Slowly unraveling the postage, Edie noticed a sparkle of material being revealed. It instantly struck her that this was her dress. This was the one that was specially made just for her. She carried the half opened package in her arms hoping to quickly slip away, however her mother stopped her.

"Continue to open that package here, young lady." She demanded, raising her eyebrows. Edie groaned, knowing how strict she was. She hoped there was nothing else in the package, afraid her mother might see it. As the wrapping was being torn off, an ironed and folded dress sat on the centre of the table. She gently held it in front of her by the top, pressing it on her body, letting it drop to her knees.

It was a flattering reddish burgundy colour. It was cut to size, tailored with incredible detail. At her legs the fabric flowed like silk. The neck was cut precisely at a low v shape and she could just imagine her breasts being highlighted greatly. "Who sent that?"

"I don't know mum, it says it came from Visage." She lied, awing over her dress.

"Ah, it must've been someone I know from the tailoring department, I was talking about dresses with my friend from there-" Edie rolled her eyes knowing she was wrong.

"I don't care, I'm going up to my room to try it on." She said as she rushed upstairs, Pippin hot on her heels. She slammed the door shut, her mother shouting something from downstairs. She ignored her and began undressing.

Before anything, Edie changed her undergarment, she changed her bra to a strapless push-up one noticing that a bulky bra would look odd underneath it. Edie put her head through the opening, making sure to be as careful as possible. The smell of Harry's cologne was wafting around the material, he must've worked so hard on the dress.

She pulled it down letting the blood like colour drape around her. She felt so elegant, like a queen. She couldn't be more happier, when her eyes caught her reflection she couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Her long legs were revealed, although she wasn't completely stick thin, she looked healthy and her small belly fat wasn't visible at all. Her brown hair hung by her shoulders, she brushed it away, smiling at how happy she felt.