Feel No Ways

A few days after Edie hadn't seen Harry in spite of looking around the building for him. Maybe she had scared him away? No, he didn't seem to be like the sort of man to cower away from what he described as a 'little girl'. She wasn't worried though, he surely would be found again. Especially if Edie had her eye out for him.

She sat on a sofa in her mothers office, her mother at her desk. The room that belonged to her mother was big, but wasn't as big as Harry's. Being the head of cover design meant that she had a big role and lots of responsibility. When it came to boasting about her accomplishments her mother was certainly the best, she didn't cease to mention how good she was at her job.

"How was school, Rosie?" Her mother asked as she clicked around on her computer.

"It was fine mum, how is your project going?" She said as she sat back. Because of her tiring day, Edie slept on the sofa and leaned her head back against the arm-rest as her long, bare legs stretched over the leather. Her black skirt loosely sat around her mid thighs but there was no one here to see, except her mother, so she didn't hesitate to move it back to her knees.

"Well, it's not too bad but-" before her mother could finish what she was saying a quick knock on the door interrupted her.

"Sorry to disturb you Nina, I was just wondering," Harry looked up before continuing, to his side Edie lay, slowly getting up. "Oh, you have company, I apologise," he said examining the girl profusely.

The sight of her legs stretched out on the sofa and revealed dark red underwear made him flustered and blush. She knew her effect on him and continued teasing him more by pulling her skirt up further and moving her legs apart so her underwear was more visible. She caught him staring and when they made eye contact she simply tilted her head to the side and looked at him innocently.

"This is my daughter Edie Rose, Rosie this is Mr. Styles, my boss." Edie got up from her seat and walked toward him. She extended her hand, smirking as she did so, waiting for his. In his office he didn't shake her hand but now he had to. He took her hand into his and shook it before quickly putting it back in his pocket.

"Lovely to meet you." She whispered, barely for him to hear.

-

Whilst her mother and Harry talked with each other Edie managed to slip out of the room. She waited patiently for Harry to conclude the conversation and follow her out as she knew he would. Just as he turned the corner he was met with Edie's small figure standing in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asked fiercely, fixing the button of his shirt around his wrist. Before answering she squinted her eyes.

"I want to know, now that you know who my mother is, do you still think you'll kick me out if you have to?" Her big eyes peered into his, he had to think about what to say before answering.

"No. But that's only because I'm faithful to your mothers work."

"Good, so now maybe I can do something like this." She said smiling.

He looked confused before she wrapped her arms around his neck. She jumped up, taking Harry by surprise, her legs hung around his waist. He stumbled at first before he pressed her against a wall for balance. One of his hand was placed swiftly on her bum so she wouldn't fall, another on the wall, slightly above her head. She wasn't difficult to hold as she hung tight against him.

"What are you-" she stopped him from talking by pressing her pink lips onto his.

He didn't react at first, but as she moved and grinded against his lower area he gave in with a moan. They both attacked for dominance, Harry finally winning. Teasingly, Edie bit down on his lower lip, as she did so she could feel a hunger, a lust, brewing inside of her. His hands grasped against her bare thighs, the feeling of skin turning him on by the second.

She hopped off his lap though, he opened his eyes wide. He was slightly agitated by the sudden stop, but she just giggled. "Until next time," she tiptoed so that she could whisper into his ear, "-Harry."

She quickly rushed back into her mothers room, leaving him in complete awe.

-