Hype

Before she left for school, Edie wore her best lingerie she owned, her friend gave her a pair as a joke but little did she know that it may have come in good use. She wore her smaller school skirt, (she had two because one she had bought too small), just so she could tease the living hell out of Harry when she saw him.

At school some of the boys were especially annoying but none of them even caught her attention, even Niall and Louis, who she once would've fantasised about.

However once school was finished she rushed over to the Visage tower, greeted her mother and went off on her adventures once more. It was like an obsession, but when she wanted something she kept her mind to it. Travelling up to Harry's room she fixed her hair and lifted her skirt up slightly.

His room was empty once again. The atmosphere and general smell smelt of him, his distinguished cologne a familiar scent to her. She looked over the large skyscrapers through the glossy windows, the tiny people and tiny cars looking like children's toys down below. She walked around until she noticed a small door to the side. She tried opening it but it was locked. After trying a few times she gave up returning to the looks of the city.

After what seemed like forever and just before she was about to leave, the door opened wide as Harry walked in with a few files in his hands. He noticed Edie but set down the notes and papers first, sighing.

"I need to get a lock on my door now." He said walking towards her. "What are you doing here, Edie?" He asked with a sign of defeat in his voice.

"I'm here to admire the views."

"I don't know what to say, honestly, but this can't continue." He said, standing firmly behind her. She didn't move, she only looked out of the windows longer.

"And why not?"

"I'll tell you. One: it's wrong, two: I'll be a dead man and even arrested if anyone was to find out, three: you're 16 and I'm 30, I bet you didn't know that, and four: I don't know anything about you and you definitely don't know me."

She laughed quietly to herself.

"Mr.  Styles, I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would ever turn down an offer too irresistible to resist," she turned around and linked eye contact with him, "tell me, who would dare to come up here? No one has come up here except me, right?"

"They're not allowed to but-"

"And tell me, if anyone was ever to find out, who would they tell and who would believe them? I mean you are Harry Styles, owner of Visage Magazine and distinguished gazillionaire." Edie put her hand softly on his chest, slowly moving her hand down, "and tell me, who is as lucky as yourself to get someone like me who is willing to come up here whenever to do whatever?"

His breath hitched at her tempting words, her quick fingers wondering around. "In fact let me show you."

She reached for his belt, but he resisted. He was a persistent man and if he made up his mind he would not give it a second thought.

"Edie, I'm saying no," she creased her eyebrows, "just go."

She sighed and got up before quickly pacing out.

-

'Nope.'
Didn't think so

'Didn't think so