Too Good

She woke up almost instinctively. An unusual light from the blinds fluttered inside. She bit the inside of her lips realising she was in Harry's massive bedroom, staring back at a picture on his bedside drawer. In the picture he was holding the hand of an elder woman, she guessed it was his mother. She drew the sheets to cover her bare arms, feeling the airy coldness from the white sheets and the open window blow in onto her skin.

She sighed, turning around in the bed to be face to face to Harry. She automatically regretted it though because he was beginning to wake. She covered her face with her hands, getting rid of any eye residue, (or eye bogeys as she called it). She felt Harry's warm hand on hers moving it away from her face. He was squinting, so it was hard to tell if he was looking at her. He turned to glance at the digital clock before turning back to her.

"Its 6, why are you awake?" He asked, his voice like sandpaper.

"Habit. I wake up at 6 for school." Edie said, closing her eyes. They both lay in comfortable silence staring up at the ceiling. She analysed the chandelier that hung from above. Harry ran his fingers through her messy hair.

"Do you want breakfast?" She nodded her head, "when you get up, there's a spare toothbrush in the cupboard in my bathroom just there, be down soon." He squeezed her hand, got up and left downstairs.

She didn't understand why he trusted her enough to be left in his room alone. Edie was sure it was because he had nothing to hide. She couldn't believe she was so lucky to be in the position she was.

Smiling, she got up and followed his instructions and brushed her teeth and hair using things she managed to find, then skipped downstairs where she could smell the aroma of tea and hear the sizzle of butter. Edie walked from room to room, like a lost dog, finally reaching the kitchen where she saw Harry frying something.

He was in his boxers and an unbuttoned pyjama top. She eyed his tattoos, never being able to properly see them in good light. She found him irresistible and as he turned around and eyed her small figure, he felt the same way about her. "Your right on time. Breakfast is done!" He said as she sat down at a round table. Placing a plate down in front of her, he presented a cup of milk tea. As she sipped out of it, she was surprised of how it tasted.

"You got my tea just right." She said smiling.

"Well I do notice you in the break room making your own tea, by the way you're not allowed in there." He joked. He pilled an omelette on top of her buttered piece of bread, as another piece was put on to make a sandwich.

"How come you don't have your own butler or maid to do all this? You certainly have enough money." She asked curiously as he took his seat opposite her. He raised his eyebrow at her as he drank his tea before replying.

"Uh, I don't know. I've always liked living independently. Plus there isn't a need. I know how to do my bed, I know how to organise my clothes and tidy my stuff, and I know how to cook."

"Should I just call you Chef Ramsey then?" She laughed as he let a low chuckle. "The breakfast is very good, so thank you." Edie admitted.

"No worries, sweetheart, do you want anything else?" She nodded her head to say no, "any plans for today?" Harry asked, playing with the rings on his finger, combing his hair back every so often.

She sat back thinking. "Uh, I really wanted to go out somewhere. Like, anywhere. But I realised you have work and my mum might want be back and I have so much-" she was interrupted and was glad she was because she was rambling.

"See, the good thing about being your own boss is that you can choose when to go to work. And the thing is," he said leaning in biting down on his lips, "I'm up for an adventure."

-

An enormous gust of wind blew her blouse- that was previously Harry's before he gave it to her to wear- in all sorts of direction, her hair glistening in the sunlight. They were sat in Harry's convertible, the magnificent cherry red car sped through the motorway, trees and basic London skyscrapers crossing them. The radio was turned up loud, Harry agreed to take Edie out on the condition of him not having to say where. She couldn't turn down the opportunity, and as Harry's palm would run up her thighs against her jeans she was glad she didn't.

Edie was clueless as to where they were but didn't care as she chatted with Harry and sung along badly to the music vibrating against the seats. She could see motorway signs pointing to different directions and places but quickly erased them out of her mind thinking Harry wouldn't take her so far for a day.

As she wondered in her own thoughts following the passing cars and buildings pass by, he noticed her large cleavage on show, before quickly looking back onto the road. He smiled to himself, putting his fingers on his lips. "Two hands on the wheel!" She repeated for the hundredth time. He rolled his eyes, laughing with her. "Harry, where are we going? I do have a mother who will kill me if I'm awol."

He shushed her with the simple words: "relax baby, just tell her you're still at a friends and going away with her, or something."

"I'm not sure if she'll let me," Edie sighed.

"Alright, don't worry. I'll have a chat."

"Harry, you can't say I'm with you." She replied rolling her eyes. Harry pulled over a few seconds later, taking out his phone. Edie was completely aghast when he placed the phone to his ears. She tried to intervene however Harry ignored her as he began talking to someone, Edie knew it was her mother. Their conversation wasn't very long. When Harry put down his phone, he explained to her that he had told her mother to go to Wales, to a conference, on behalf of him. He told Edie to call her mother now.

Edie did a few minutes later nervously. When she talked with her mother, her mother said everything Harry had told her. Edie proposed that she could stay at the same friends house she had mentioned the day before. Her mother was very hard to convince, but after pleading and begging she managed get her to agree.

"See, don't stress, sweetheart." He said as he drove through the traffic. She sighed, thinking what would happen if her mother found out, that thought however slipped her mind once she realised they were driving towards a large sign with the words 'Terminal 4' in bold.

-

please vote my babes, and comment!! Follow me too!