Fire & Desire

Harry demanded that night to get a preview of all the lingerie she had bought. She was feeling confident that she would be tempting Harry all night. And she was right. After some hardcore blushing and teasing that they both did extremely well, they were soon and truly in each other's arms.

She could feel his warms hands slide up the back of her arms and he could feel her tugging seductively at his hair. She could feel his swollen lips against her thighs and he could feel her tongue on places he shouldn't have. She could sense his fingers tickle the lining of her underwear and he could feel her heart against his.

Even though it may have been different for him, Edie thought that that night, they didn't just have sex. They had sex with a sort of passion she couldn't explain.

They were lying in bed, pillow-talking about whatever Edie wanted to gossip about and whatever Harry wanted to listen to.

"Don't go to sleep," she said pecking his lips and then down his jawline, her hand against chin holding his face. He didn't react and she thought he was exhausted and must've wanted to sleep. But a few seconds later, he opened his eyes tiredly.

"Did you want to say something?" He rasped, not being able to stop his eyes from closing. She felt as if she did want to say something but couldn't express it. She combed through his hair with her fingers.

"No, you're tired." He didn't reply, which meant he probably agreed. When she stopped playing with his hair, he did move her hand back on top of his head though. So she played with his hair for a good half hour before drifting off into her own sleep.

-

The next morning they woke at 11 am, which for both was later than usual. Edie didn't like sleeping without clothes on so she only had her underwear and her pyjama top on. On the contrary, Harry was sleeping with only his boxers hanging low. They were stirring awake, Harry whispering "good morning," to her.

She yawned loudly as he rubbed his eyes consistently. "What time is it?" She moved his arm up to her face, reading the number from his Rolex watch. She felt she could just melt back into the bed and the smell of his cologne. However knowing Harry, he would most likely get up and brush his teeth.

And he did. He refreshed his face and went over to where his clothes hung. He put a maroon shirt on which emphasised his muscly body, he must've bought it in Spain because she has never seen it before. He called her name but she lifted the bedsheets over her head.

"Edie, don't you wanna go get breakfast? Or do I have to pay you to get up?" He said jokingly. Edie slowly raised her head and gave Harry a deathly stare. She felt stung, a bit hurt too. "What?" He asked delusional.

"Why would you say that? You know I - ugh forget it." She groaned, furrowing her brows.

"You know I was joking, sweetheart. What were you going to say?"

"Don't 'sweetheart' me. You can be really insensitive sometimes." She argued back, grumpy as ever. Harry was drying his wet hair with a towel, sighing at Edie's behaviour. He tapped his shoe impatiently.

"It was a joke. And yes, clearly not a good one, but can you get up please," she covered her head with his pillow, "stop being a baby, Edie," his tone was progressively becoming more impatient.

"Go away." Was all that she said, along with a swear she muttered under her breath and a roll of the eyes. She could hear him tapping his shoe even more, keys tingling in his hands. Edie then heard the door slam shut, leaving her alone in the peace and silence that followed.