Redemption

"Make me feel good!"

Her words made him moan involuntarily, she bit down on her lip trying to contain her own. She leaned back on him as his large, olive hands slid up her thighs. His nails tingled across her skin as they managed to find her black underwear. With his other hand he managed to lift her skirt up. Harry groaned when he saw the lacy material she wore against him on his lap. "Oh my- fuck."

Without warning he easily slipped his tan hand inside her underwear, she was already slightly wet. He began slowly massaging her sacred area, feeling his way around. "Tell me what you want." He repeated eagerly. She didn't say anything though, instead moved her hand onto his and forcefully made him rub his fingers on to her. Harry simply chuckled.

"This would be so easy if you just told me what you wanted sweetheart."

"Use your fingers." She groaned impatiently, moving her hand out of her underwear.

He ran his long fingers across the length of her skin, the cool metal of his ring making her whimper. "You like that?" He tempted, his other arm wrapping around her stomach. Rolling his fingers he added pressure to her isolated, damp area.

"Faster! That feels so good

"Faster! That feels so good." She squealed, her head leaning back onto his chest.

He currently didn't feel any sort of regret, though he knew it would come later. He couldn't help but think in the back of his mind if he would regret what he was doing later on, but what they were doing was mutual.

"Beg me." He teased, chuckling into her ear.

"Oh, please! If you won't do it I'll do it myself." She threatened. With her free hand she placed it on his working arm.

His boner was piercing and he couldn't be more turned on. The same could be said for Edie, her climax was nearing and clearly evident by her raise in pulse and breathing. He sped up his pace, moving his fingers side to side against her princess parts. "I think I'm-", Harry flicked his fingers against her as fast as his fingers and hand could possibly go, his whole arm tensing and veins prominent. She yelped loudly, her screams filling the entire room. She was a panting, tired mess on his lap as she gave in.

But he wasn't finished.

She looked as if she was shaking or even jumping against him because of how powerfully he continued. "Again?" She gasped. She had never orgasmed twice in a row. His fingers against her clit moved side to side, the noise of Edie groaning and panting filling his eardrums. He held tight around her stomach but slowly let go, reaching his left hand into her underwear. Two hands were now working against her.

His other hand cupped the bottom of her parts, sometimes adding a finger or two, his working hand never faltered in the euphoric feeling she was drowning in. He was a professional she thought, and she was merely an amateur.

"Oh my god, Harry!" His name was called with such urgency he smiled. She let go for a second time, her underwear soaking in liquid.

She soothingly pressed down and rolled her hips against his fingers to calm her after-orgasm.

"Was that what you wanted?"

"Yes."

-

gif describes me whilst writing