9

The next day, it was undeniably true that she had found something to do in her spare time at the Visage tower; which was to inspect every single thing about Mr. Harry Styles. There had to be something interesting she could find out about him. And she would definitely find it.

After she placed her laptop back into her mothers locker, she set off to find food. Walking through the halls she noticed that the lift was closing, she quickly ran for it, trying to avoid the long wait she would have to endure waiting for it to come back up. Luckily managing to squeeze in she realised that someone was inside with her. When she noticed who it was she rolled her eyes, Harry doing the same.

He groaned quietly to himself, Edie scoffing once hearing him. "Should've just taken the stairs," she mentioned to herself as she looked into the mirror opposite and fixed her hair. Her skirt was hiking up due to the running she did to get the lift but she thought it was teasingly enough to draw attention from Harry. And she was right.

"I don't even know who you are. Who are you and how is that you're in my building?" He said tapping his foot, impatiently waiting for the lift to arrive on his floor.

"I'll tell you if you apologise for bumping into me yesterday, it's basic manners you know?" She said raising her eyebrow and turning around to face him. Her reply was simply just a look from Harry which meant to say 'no'.

"An apology is all I want," she repeated a last time, expectant of him to give her want she wanted. He was unreactive so she rolled her eyes and breathed a deep breath out. She moved in front of the lift panel, pressing a button which suddenly halted the movement of the lift. Leaning against the cold metal side, she crossed her arms. "Whoops."

"Did you just-? Are you serious? The emergency button should only be used in emergency situations, I could call security on you. Who are you and why are you here?" He fiercely questioned as he tried getting her to move out of the way unsuccessfully.

Edie did not budge. She remained in her same position with a serious look on her face. As her arms crossed over her chest, her breasts seemed to be the only thing he could focus on for a split second before he returned to being mad at her.

"Fine, you want an apology? I apologise for bumping into you, now move out the way." He said, she smiled as she heard those words and pressed the floor of her needs. "If I didn't have an important meeting right now I would've gone to the trouble of posting a security notice about you."

She scoffed, courteously moving a strand of hair behind her ear. Moving into the distance of space between them she began by saying, "my name is Edie, in case you wanted to post that notice about me." Her reply was snarky and he was slightly humoured by her disobedience, though mainly annoyed.

She tiptoed onto her toes so they were eye to eye. She leaned in so her tingling pink lips grazed over his. His breath being emitted from his nose tickled her senses.

"You'll be seeing a lot of me unfortunately."

As her lips nearly touched his, she bit her lip and returned to her normal stance, walking out as the lift dinged straight after.

He lifted his fingers up to where his lip almost met hers, before realising how taken aback he was.

-