With You

Harry in floral suits oh my

When Edie made it up to her mothers room to drop off her bags she noticed that Harry was already in her mothers room. He sat opposite her mother as they talked about work things Edie had no care in the world about. Harry and her mother didn't even notice her walk in or out. She simply waited outside her mothers office for the man she anticipated to see.

She tapped her shoes and paced up and down, even waved to a couple of people walking by, until finally she was met face to face with Mr. Styles. She draped her arms around him, with no care in the world about anyone who might catch them, as she leaned back against a wall she positioned her face in front of his.

"Edie," he began sternly, moving his head side to side to see if there was anyone around, "you can't be open about this."

"Relax, whose to see us?" She sweet talked him.

"Anyone who works in this building? God, stop acting like a child and be sensible." He said moving away from her hold. She clenched her jaw and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Fine. If you want me to be sensible, I will be. But next time you want me anywhere near you I'll have to see if I'm sensible enough." She quickly said before puffing her chest and walking away.

Harry was about to chase after her but then decided it was best not to. With someone so feisty, trying to prove a point was hard to do.

-

"Ugh, mum I'll do it later." She groaned clicking away on her laptop. The request of going up to Harry's office was one she was willing to pass for now.

"Rose baby, if I wanted you to do it later I would've asked you later, but I'm asking you now so-" before her mother could continue she stopped her by getting up with the file in her hand and flashing her mother a fake smile.

Edie thought of what to do when she got up there whilst in the elevator. Would she simply hand him the file and leave? Or should she slam the file on the desk and wait till he says something wrong so that she could lecture him. She could even just act really upset, cry a few fake tears, make him feel bad and leave upset. There were so many ways of going about it.

But after much thought and deliberation she thought she'd just wing it.

She knocked on the door before going inside, unlike the many other times. A voice told her to come in, as she opened the door and walked towards him he never left his eyes off of her. She placed the files on the desk and just as she was about to turn her heel her spoke up.

"What are these files?" He asked with his eyebrows up. However as Edie turned around she couldn't focus on what he was saying as she was fully concentrating on his hands and ringed fingers which fiddled a pen.

"They're some more cover designs." She guessed, shifting around where she stood. It felt strange because even though she was mad at him it still felt as if he had the upper hand. "Can I go now?"

"After answering my question." He said scanning over the sheets of laminated card. "Which of these do you think is best? I mean after you chose last time we got some pretty good reviews." His adams-apple thick in his throat and his single curl that managed to slightly cover his eye drove her crazy.

She rolled her eyes back, him watching her as she did so. "I don't think I'm sensible enough to answer." She whispered to herself but knowledgeable enough to know that he had heard.

"Edie-"

"The first one, on the left." She said, quickly turning around. She walked away, accidentally dropping a pen on the floor and picking it up. As she straightened back up she felt a hand on her lower back. "What do you want now?" She asked facing him.

"You better drop that attitude Edie, I'm still the head of this company." He growled fiercely and to Edie's anticipation too.

"Yeah? And what? You'd call security on me for bringing in official work and designs for your magazine?" She remarked raising one eyebrow, pursing her lips together and moving her face closer to his.

"It doesn't matter, I'm still their boss. They'd do anything I say."

"Well you're not mine. I don't work for you, so why should I do anything you say?" Arguing with Harry oddly made her slightly turned on. His face looked livid and he was already standing so close to her she could smell his cologne.

"You'll never make me do whatever you say."

"Hm, don't be so sure about that."

-
Trash, I know

-Trash, I know