Grammys

Edie sat through the constant phone calls and people popping through the door. Her mothers room was going insane and as she walked the office halls so was every other room, cubicle, and even coffee room.

The only room she could think of as quiet and empty was Harry's, but to her surprise, as she walked inside there were a plentiful amount of mannequins with designer dresses mounted on them, phone calls ringing and texts buzzing. Harry looked so stressed, his hair was in a man bun and that was the first she had ever seen it like that.

His shirt was unbuttoned halfway, his beautiful tattoos (that she only ever saw glimpses of) on show, as he ran around amending things on certain pieces of paper

His shirt was unbuttoned halfway, his beautiful tattoos (that she only ever saw glimpses of) on show, as he ran around amending things on certain pieces of paper. "Woah," was all she was able to mutter.

Harry was either ignoring her or concentrated on his work so much he just blanked Edie out. She stood by his desk as he fiddled his pen and read some papers, (as she found him doing all the time).

He bounced up off of his seat and walked towards Edie, moved her seat aside with his hands, jotted something down on the paper in front of him before moving Edie's chair back in position. She chuckled at his hastiness.

"What is all this? What's going on?" She asked, expecting to be fully ignored. However, he looked up at her, confusion written on his face.

"You don't know what's going on? I specifically told your mother to inform you." He muttered. She walked over to some of the dresses. "Are they nice?" He asked from his desk.

She nodded eagerly, "who made them?"

"My team made them. It's for the runway models."

"Oh wow, but for what? My mum hasn't told me anything." Edie quickly replied. She was intrigued. She loved the idea of modelling but she was pretty sure that her mother wouldn't let her until much older. Plus she did have thighs that were quite big due to her fathers genes.

"It's for the Visage Catwalk Show of this year. You don't know about it? It's been planned since early last year. Your mothers attending and taking you with her, it's on the upcoming Friday."

Edie laughed aloud, Harry looking up from his screen and towards her, curiously. "I'm not going, I've got nothing to wear and it seems like a hassle, plus I've got so much homework it's driving-"

"I'm getting you a dress made, you can rep it for some designers to see." He spoke up, his eyes avoiding her. When she refused to say anything he sighed tiredly, glanced up at her with a stern look, as he always did, and leaned back in his leather chair.

"Me?"

"No, I was talking to the girl behind you," he said sarcastically but resulted in her looking back quickly, "you have no excuses, you have to be there." He ended, knowing fully that no matter where the discussion let he had convinced her.