Hotline Bling

She threw the covers off and tiptoed over hurriedly to the balcony doors. A gust of wind blew in as she pulled Harry inside. She was awfully shocked to say the least. Harry slipped his shoes off and placed his jacket onto a chair. He looked around as Edie locked her bedroom door. She stood with her eyes wide.

"How'd you get up here? Harry what are you doing here?" She whispered, crossing her arms.

"Your room is cute, love the lights." He said pointing at the fairy lights hung around the posts of her bed. He walked over to her taking one of her hands. He sat down on her messy bed as he pulled her onto his lap. "You don't want me here?" He asked.

"Not after what I saw today." She said furrowing her eyebrows. Harry placed a hair behind her ear as he usually did. He smiled a toothy smile.

"What are your talking about?"

"You know what I'm on about, stop winding me up." He sat there silently thinking, before a thought popped up in his mind.

"That's why you're crazy pissed! You're talking about my photography session aren't you," she nodded, "you really believe I was any where near interested in her? Gigi?"

Edie stayed silent as she moved her face down. Using his fingers he lifted her face back up by her chin. "Well I don't know, she's so tall and model-ly. She's into you, you know?"

"I know. But the thing is, I'm not. I didn't take you for the jealous type." He whispered into her ear in his low thick voice, kissing down her neck.

"You can't talk. You always get jealous of every little thing you can find." She said wrapping her arms around him. She sighed placing her head on his shoulder tiredly.

"Mm, but that's just me darling. You, however, have no need to be. I don't find anyone half as interesting as you, not even half as beautiful," she rolled her eyes playfully. "I don't know everything you do at school or whatever. I get jealous because I know boys stare at you and want you. You might be tempted, I don't know."

"Harry. I-I don't know how to say it, I don't know how to prove what you want me to prove, like, I think I have something to say but I don't know-" she rambled embarrassingly until Harry interrupted her.

"I love you too."

Slowly bringing her face in front of his, she stared into his eyes in a momentum of shock. She didn't think Harry was ever going to say it those few words, especially not first.

"But, I'm too young."

"I'm sure I can wait a year until you're 18 if you want," he replied making her smile, "or I can prove it to you right now and make love to you so hard," he offered.