Still Here

The quiet and slow record player played its soft tune. "Come here." Harry said, pushing his phone down in his back pocket. He sounded like sand paper, his voice was raspy and thick, her heart slammed in her chest. She walked towards him, he moved a piece of hair from in front of her face. He was sat leaning back on the sofa, she put both knees to each side of him as she slowly sank down onto his lap.

"I'm guessing you missed me?" She asked, a tang of seductiveness lingering on her tongue.

"Maybe. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry, for saying you weren't sensible. You're clearly very mature as I've seen you have a real fashion-business acumen."

"I don't know what that means but thanks," she smiled as she noticed Harry staring at her, "but I'm sorry too. I really shouldn't have been messing around with you in the hall, or in the first place." He looked profusely at her. "I kind of pulled you into this."

"Well you did. But I don't mind anymore. Especially when you're here like this."

Her hands managed to linger on the back of his neck as she felt him breathing against her. As his arms wrapped loosely around her waist she rested her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes. "You look good, you know?" His voice vibrated against on her collarbone, his lips presenting themselves as wet and curious. She felt safe, she felt comfortable, she felt content. His fingers played against her bare thighs gently, his chest inflating and deflating as her pulse beat against him.

He placed soft kisses that scattered up her neck before she moved her face in front of his. She stared at him, wondering his features, intoxicated by the scent of his strawberry gum and expensive scent of his suit. "What?" He asked as he smiled at her.

She resembled the smile he gave her, before shaking her head. "No, nothing." She whispered before taking his chin into her small hands and moving his face so that his lips connected with hers. Suddenly, she felt a wave of relief wash over her, relief of what, she didn't know. Anything she was mad at before was all forgotten. She was in control, and she loved being in control even if he let her. Maybe it was the illusion of being in control was what she loved.

Their lips locked, Edie dominating and controlling the kiss, moulding and moving in and out of their connection. They were so close, every little whimper and moan they both tried to conceal was loud and clear to hear.

Every subtle little change in position or handprint on their bodies was a warmth on the sideline, their smooth contact of tongues and lips and teeth and whatever else was what they both concentrated on the most. She tugged on his hair, holding him tight. Harry's stubble and thick breath made the hair on her arms raise as she drowned in the feeling.

Her control only lasted for so long before Harry interrupted her leadership. One of his hands released from her skin of her thigh and moved up to her neck. He wasn't fierce or angry or chocking her, no, he just wanted to be in control was all. His hand was barely on her neck, everything was soft and gentle about him, he moved out of the kiss. "Hold on there," he chuckled at her eagerness.

He moved back on the sofa so that he was lying down, his ringed hands on the back of Edie's thighs, he moved her with him so that she was laying on top of him, her knees still on each side of Harry. Her bum perked up as he took control of their locked kiss. He slid his hands up, a new warm feeling squeezed her ass, and all she could do was smile. "Can I?" She asked, before he realised that Edie had already unbuckled his belt.

He pondered for a second as she glimpsed into his eyes. He pecked her lips once more before replying to her question. "If your mother wasn't on her way back here, then I would've torn off your clothes already sweetheart. There's not enough time." He said as she propped herself back up so she was perched and sat just below his stomach. Harry moved his hands behind his head, his muscular arms presenting themselves through his shirt.

She leaned down a last time to feel his lips against hers once more, they were only so little through what she wanted to do to the man lying underneath her. He moved the threads of hair hanging from her fringe to behind her ear, then played with her stud earrings, being careful not to open his eyes or disturb their kiss. They were dissolving into the movements, everything in that single moment was slow.

She thought Harry was holding her so delicately as if she were a porcelain doll. He didn't stop or stutter, it was a constant motion that he was stuck in. He felt young again, the lips of a 16 year old were sweeter than he remembered. And as for Edie, she didn't want him to let go of her, never ever. He was breathlessly able to make her feel certain things.

Harry swiftly flipped her round, moving up against her as he cradled her face with one hand and scanned her body with the other. Beneath him, Edie realised just how big he was and how small she was, but how easily they fitted together. How easily he touched her, how easily he made her sigh, how easily she made him excited. "Beautiful," he muttered as he slowly lifted her dress up and slid his hands against the insides of her thighs. Edie tried controlling herself, but she felt she would give in then and there. Her legs were fully exposed, and the rough contact of his jeans (and a bulge) felt so close.

Both didn't want to finish but a muffled sound of a car reversing made them do just that.

Edie was the first to look up as the headlights of a car beamed through the closed curtains. He got up and sat down on his seated position, as she did too. She bit down on her lip, wishing that she could always be stuck in a constant stare into Harry's eyes. He quickly pecked her collar bone as she moved against his lap. "We can carry this on another time, I'm sure." She said, slightly annoyed at the interference.

Hopping off of his crotch, Harry said how he'd definitely be continuing whilst fixing his hair, shirt and belt that he almost forgot about. As she turned around and walked away he gave her a light spank. "See you soon." He said, the obnoxious sound of his gum smacking in his mouth returned. She glanced back to see him with the same smug smile as she had.

With her safely in her room, she slept feeling good.

-

I went to a lit party yesterday and a boy was staring at me forever and ah!!

Everyone one was bunning inside and so my eyes went completely red :( and then I came home at like 11 and my mum wasn't even mad which is weird because she's proper strict

Vote and comment, I love you all