Pop Style

It was the Saturday after the catwalk so seeing as her mother finished work and she was incredibly bored, she devised a plan. It was coming up to 7 in the afternoon, so she told her mother she would be staying over at a friends house. Her mother was adamant not to let her go, and was exactly what Edie expected. After explaining they had coursework and essays coming up that she had to prepare for, her mother let her go. She rushed out hailing a taxi to an address she much remembered a certain chauffeur telling her.

She tipped the lady, stepping out to the face the view of his front gates

She tipped the lady, stepping out to the face the view of his front gates. They were huge, but after much pushing she managed to open one slightly. She kicked the pebbles as she walked up to the front door. It was open just as Edie expected, walking into the foyer quietly. Edie hadn't been any further than the great foyer she was standing in and hoped Harry would pass her soon so she wouldn't be standing alone for long.

To her relief, she heard a dog barking from a few rooms away, a blond Labrador greeting her happily. Bending down, Edie stroked its fur and cooed at the sweet dog. It barked in excitement. "Otis! Stop barking and come-" She heard Harry saying as he walked towards where he thought his dog would be. He stopped in his tracks to see Edie petting him. When she realised Harry was by the door she stood up and smiled.

"Surprise," Edie said casually breaking the short silence.

He reflected the small smile Edie had plastered. "Edie, what're you doing here?" He asked. She walked towards him, swinging her arms around his neck, his hands tucked inside her back pockets. Harry always looked so different at home, only wearing a tee and black skinny jeans, Edie too was wearing jeans and a jumper, her small backpack hanging from her shoulders.

"I decided to give you a personal visit." She teased, playing with his small curls.

"I'm glad you did, sweetheart. What did I do to deserve such a pleasant visit?" He whispered, moving towards her neck, placing a few scattered kisses. She inhaled sharply feeling his plump lips against her goosebumps.

"I really appreciated the dress you sent, it was amazing."

"Well you looked beautiful in it, and I was able to stare at you for the whole night, which was all I really wanted." Harry said as his lips were still grazing her neck. He slowly moved her towards the sofa, she sat back down, pulling him towards her. His lips connected with hers eagerly as she laid back beneath him. His hands smoothed over her hips. Edie broke off chuckling. She moved back up taking off her back pack and placing it down on the floor. "Oh no."

"What?" He said instantly moving up off of her.

"No, its nothing, your dog is just staring at us." She laughed. Turning around he realised Otis really was, his head leaning to one side.

"Well, would you like to go somewhere more private?" He asked chuckling. She nodded surely. He took her by the hand and pulled her up some stairs. She looked around at her surroundings, the high ceilings and painting hung around amazed her. Harry took her into a room which must've been his. It was clean and modern, and bigger than her own dining room. He dimmed the lights and shut the door closed. She watched him as he approached her, a smirk and passion burning in her eyes.