Weston Road Flows

Arriving at the Visage tower, her mother was once again busy doing her work. Edie too had some homework to do but she quickly finished it when she got down to it. Stuffing her books in her bag, she got up and was nearly out of the door befor her mother called her back.

"Rosie, I need you to do something!" She handed her a few laminated front covers of magazines, all individual covers were unique. Her mother looked to her wrist-watch before speaking, "Mr. Styles should be up in his office so I need you to drop them off there please, his office is on the 29th floor, if you-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know where it is."

"And how would you know?"

Edie stopped in her tracks before trying to think of something to say. "No, I mean I've seen it on the map, so I can find it by myself." She hesitated before quickly running out. Travelling up she thought of what to say and what to do when she got there. Before entering she knocked on his door, a voice from inside calling for whoever to come in.

She walked in, strolling towards his desk. Harry was fixed on his computer screen, standing next to him she saw that he was writing a sort of report. He cleared his throat before speaking, "what can I do for you Edie?"

"My mum sent these designs to you, I'm guessing they're finished." Placing the sheets down in front of him on his desk, he hummed in response. "Can I give you some input to which cover is the best and will grab the attention of most girls? I mean, I do have a good eye." Harry didn't say anything at first but finally agreed by nodding.

She moved in front of him, sitting down on his lap so her back was on his front, Harry was of course surprised unsurprisingly. "Edie," he remarked in a scolding tone.

He shuffled in his seat uncomfortably as she managed to change her seating position. She was soon sat effortlessly on his lap and Harry became adjusted to the presence above his legs.

She began with the first out of the four magazines. The poster had a flawless girl on the front with the Visage logo alongside. "This one is good but unfortunately for my mother, it is a bit boring. The captions, which are supposed to draw you in, don't have enough interest. I mean who wants to know about what tights would go best with specific dresses and '22 things to perfect your outfit'? Boring..." She said pointing at the things she was talking about.

Harry nodded, biting down on his lip to stop him from moaning at the friction she was making unconsciously. "This one is really good because it features what's-her-face that everyone idolises. The only problem is that the logo doesn't catch my eye, if she had changed the colour maybe it wouldn't be a problem." Before continuing, Harry tipped his head back, his eyes shut and lips between his teeth. She turned around, "are you listening?" Edie asked noticing a hardness underneath her skirt. He quickly nodded in reply.

"Now, as for the third one, ugh. My mum is good but sometimes so old fashioned. What is this font? Veronica or something." She revolted, deliberately moving and shifting against him slyly.

"Stop moving." He said grabbing onto her waist.

"Sorry," she replied sheepishly, "okay, and the last one is amazing. I love the feature of A$AP on the front because he's so cool, the photoshoot is subtle but still catches my eye. The captions around are good and draws me in. Just a minor set back is that the gradient font colour that's been used is a bit harsh but otherwise it's really good." She completed, leaning back against him. Tilting his face so his chin could pear over her shoulder, his fingers slowly drew figures on her bare thighs.

"So which do you think is best?" He asked.

"Mmn.. Maybe the second or the last one. Yes, definitely the last one I think." She said moving her face so it was aligned with his. "What about yourself?"

"I agree. Maybe I should've hired you instead." He joked slightly picking her up and moving her so she was more comfortable. Her legs were on both sides to him, she slowly grinding against him. She quietly moaned, pulling on his curls.

"Edie, we shouldn't-" he said as she slotted her head into the side of his neck, making her hiking breath obvious in his ear.

"Just this once, do this for me."

For more support she pressed her hands on the headrest above Harry. He was unwilling, so headstrong, though when the young girl on his lap asked him he was left thoughtless and bewildered. Her effect on him was already being presented, he couldn't help but give in to her.

"Tell me what you want." His raspy voice whispered in her ear. Edie rubbed harder against the fabric, screwing her eyes shut.

"I thought you didn't want me here."

"I won't ask again."

"Make me feel good."

-

I'm going to hell, aha this is so cheesy and cliche I love it