Views

After they had returned to London the pieces all fell back to normal. She would go to school, come to the tower, sometimes see Harry, do homework or help her mum and go home. Although she definitely missed Spain she was glad to be back at home and enjoyed the secrecy that came with it.

Harry thought of what Edie had told her in Spain every once in a while, in fact he thought about her more regularly. He thought it was weird because he almost always had work in his mind. When he would look out at the London skyscrapers he would think about the time he had taken her virginity against the glass windows. When he would sit at his desk he would think of the times she would sit on his lap and tell him which covers suited her taste, and how he would always do what she said. Even when he would sip some wine, the thought of Edie's face scrunched up because of the bitter taste would come to mind.

A phone ring brought him back to real life. He picked it up, his secretary informing him about a photoshoot. "There's no photographer for the 4:25 shoot," he said to Harry.

"Get the second shooter," harry replied, biting down on his pen.

"He's not insured, and there's no one on standby, plus this shoot is the seasons beginning so-" he rambled as Harry found him usually doing so.

"I'll be there." He sighed, putting the phone down and walking out of his office.

Taking the stairs down to the photohubs, where most photoshoots happened in the building during the day, he walked inside the hall where everything was set up for the shoot. Everyone greeted him and was quite surprised that Harry Styles himself was here for the shoot. He clicked his fingers as the assistant of the shoot fetched him a camera. It wasn't long before he was professionally clicking photos of the model in front of him.

She was tall and quite beautiful, Harry recognised her as Gigi, but she didn't catch his eyes. He thought of every other model as the same as each other, blonde, boring, and helplessly vain. Maybe a few years ago he definitely would've slept around with her. But now? He wasn't bothered.

She was wearing a dark jean skirt that was tight around her skinny thighs and a lighter jean jacket, underneath a black cropped top. Other people around him, the men specifically, were probably ogling and drooling over her.

As time went Harry became more into the groove of the hobby he had never forgotten. His skills ranged from an amount of things, but as soon as he became CEO he lost touch of these little things.

"I've got it," Harry said, a half hour later, referring to a photo he had just taken, placing the camera on a table behind him. Everyone congratulated him and continued their new tasks. Harry, and Gigi joining him afterwards once she had put a comfortable robe on, walked over to the laptop displaying the photos he had taken. He scrolled through them commenting on each one, finally both picking out one.

 He scrolled through them commenting on each one, finally both picking out one