For staring at me ~ Ash x Reader

Start from the beginning

"No problem!"

"So.. are you guys on a journey?" You asked after grabbing a sandwich.

"Yeah, I'm collecting the gym badges and my friends are tagging along" Ash said after swallowing his sandwich, not the entire one of course.

"That's cool! Alain does that too right?" Mairin cheered, turning to you.

You nodded.

You kept talking about yourselves as you ate and every time you talked directly to Ash or he to you, your heart started racing.

Also, eyes of a certain person started staring at you, more like glaring.

What was that feeling anyway? Love at first sight? Or maybe just a tiny crush?

Yeah that probably must be it.

"Your Pikachu is so cute!" You said sweetly after Ash had allowed you to pet his Pokémon.

"He is, huh?" he chuckled.

You felt those disturbing eyes fixated on you.

"What is her problem?!" You thought irritated.

As you glanced at Serena, then at Ash.

"Ah.. i get it.." you said internally.

But your mental conversation was soon interrupted by a familiar voice;

"Mairin, Y/N? We should get going"

It was Alain, he was standing at nurse joy's counter.

"Yeah coming!" You shouted.

"He always comes to ruin the fun" Mairin grumbled as she was forced to stop playing with Bonnie and her Dedenne.

"I guess bye guys, hope to see you again" you smiled as they all came to say goodbye.

"Yeah maybe we'll meet again at the League" Ash said, Clemont and Bonnie nodded, only Serena was standing there, probably only waiting for you to leave her alone with her sweetheart.

Just as you and Mairin were about to reach Alain, a teasing idea popped into your mind.

"Ah, Ash?" You said, hurrying back to him.

"What is it-.." he stopped as soon as you gave him a peck on the cheek.

"This one is for staring at me the whole time Serena-chan" you thought and smirked as you pulled away.

Everyone gasped, Ash blushed and so did Serena, in jealousy.

"Bye~" you hummed before getting back to Mairin and Alain who didn't quite get the situation.

~End~

-------------------------------------------

My note to you:
Bwah, finally i updated! (At my place it's 3 in the morning) xD
+ Chapter 6 of my Sir Aaron x Reader book is out! ;3

Fanart of the day:

Meme of the day:

Quote of the day:"There's no sense in going out of your way to get somebody to like you

Quote of the day:
"There's no sense in going out of your way to get somebody to like you."
- Ash Ketchum

Fact of the day:
There are exactly 16 Pokémon (at the moment) which can't learn any attacks by using TM's nor HM's.

Author-chan's question to you:
Which is your favourite Pokémon Generations 'Episode'?
Personally, mines are the one at the Volcano and the one at the haunted mansion ^-^

Thanks 4 Reading!