Crushes and Friends; 1/31/14

Today. Has. Been. Horrible.

Well that was a nice way to start this off........

Why was today horrible, you say?

Well lemme tell you in a short version!

1st: Today was Chloe's last day.

2nd: My crush was texting my best friend.

3rd: Having a bitchy sub in science.

4th: I don't really have another major point that stuck out to me, but there was other stuff 😬

I've already talked about Chloe moving, so why did my crush texting my best friend make today horrible, you say again?

Well 1: My crush has a crush on my best friend (Natalie).

2: He was saying stuff to her like, "Do you have a crush on anyone? I'm just wondering, as a conversation starter." "Do you have a Skype? Maybe we could Skype sometime."

"I have to go now even though I really don't want to."

"Talking to you just makes me...... happy, ya know?"

"Talk to you tomorrow, I can't wait to talk to you."

I wanted to slap that boy soooooo much 😄

And Natalie knows that I like him.

I hate how my crush and Natalie can start a conversation really easily but when me and him sit next to each other in symphonic band, it's always so awkward...... and it doesn't help that a lot of awkward things have happened between us (me almost accidentally sitting on him, me falling into him from being pushed and the same thing happening with him, his changing his shirt in front of me, etc. O.o)

And today I realized that if you took away my crush's glasses and made him four years older, then he would look just like Matthew Espinosa. It's crazy how they look a lot a like.

So umm, onto a different topic!

I said I was gonna talk about Chloe today since today was her last day here, so here it is!

Some things I love about her:

-She is an amazing artist, especially when drawing anime!

-She's a good violinist.

-She's really kind and funny and a great friend!

-She puts up with my randomness. 😂

-You can talk about anything with her.

There's many more things I love about her, but I can't really put them into words.

Science and math and just school in general is gonna be so lonely without you, Chloe!! Your one of my closest friends and I miss you so much already!! Remember our crazy bus rides last year! 😂 Love ya as a friend!

~Love La~                       ~Wolfestal~

Not like she's ever going to be able to read that though....

One last thing about today, I downloaded Flappy Bird even though everyone hates it but gets so addicted to it.

Now I understand why.

Throughout the whole day, I probably played Flappy Bird for about 4 hours o.o

Ok now one last thing!

THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR MIDNIGHT MEMORIES BY ONE DIRECTION CAME OUT TODAY!!! ARISBDKAPCNSLSIDN JUST SO AMAZING. AND WE HAVE TO BREAK THE VEVO RECORD OF MOST VIEWS IN 24 HOURS!

I have eight tabs of the video up and I'm refreshing each to get the views, I've been doing this for like an hour and a half xD

I'm not gonna do a reaction about it today because I feel like I talked too much already 😁

But the small Lilo and Niam parts in the video were cute, I have to say 😄

This blog wasn't as organized and as good as I hoped it would be.

Hope you liked it! Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

if you love me! 😅

Sincerely,

A Teenager Missing Her Friend.... giggle giggle  :D