Sesame Street; 1/24/14

Who heard that Justin Bieber got arrested yesterday??

I forgot to put that in yesterday's blog.

I'm surprised he didn't get arrested sooner. Jk

It's not like they can keep him in there for a long time anyways.

OMG so my aunt posted this picture on Facebook of two pictures and on each one half of the picture was JB and the other half was Miley Cyrus.

THEY LOOKED SO MUCH ALIKE!!!!!

Same eyebrows, same eyes, same mouth, same face shape...... it was freaky.

*Shudders* The horror!!! 😱

Anywho!

Today's blog is another YouTube video reaction type thing.

I seem like I do this too much 😄

This one is Sesame Street: The Hungry Games- Catching Fur (Hunger Games parody).

Sounds weird, I know. It just really annoyed me because, well you'll see 😁

And just to clear things up, I found this video on the related bar to One Direction's preview for when they will be on Sesame Street.

It's not weird.....

Parts of video that annoyed me in chronological order:

-How the pink puppet looked and sounded just like Effy (ok this actually didn't annoy me, I thought it was cool 😉)

-How Cookie Monster plays Katniss (even though I love Cookie Monster)

-Cookie's wig and the way he said he volunteers

-How the character's name is Cookiness Evereat

-The logo

-How Peeta is a piece of pitta bread (this was kinda clever though)

-They made fun of Wiress with the "tick tock lady"

-They copied the monkeys

-The pattern thing (even though this is made for little kids)

-Finicky's voice and how they changed his name to that (even though they can't keep the name Finnick)

-They copied the fog

-The second pattern thing (they should have eaten Peeta instead of the clock! 😂)

-The part where they're like "You know they're making a third one." was funny though

So yeah! I know this was a parody so of course they had to make it similar to the actual Catching Fire, so they had to copy things. But the first time I watched it I felt like they were making fun of Catching Fire.

Now I think the video is kinda funny.

Pathetic I know 😆

And that concludes today's blog!!

I'll post the link to the video tomorrow morning. I can't right now because I can't go on the computer.

Watch the video when the link is posted!

The link will be in this blog or possibly tomorrow's. It depends.

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Sincerely,

A Childish Teenager