Realization [Noctis]

Começar do início

"I'll take your word for it." The ravenette responded, acquiring his regular jacket.

"As always, skeptical of your personal judgement."

"Hey. I gotta have a nice sense of style around those two."

"Dress to impress I suppose." Ignis mentioned the motto, Noctis almost distinguishing disappointment in the older man's voice.

"On point Specs. See you all downstairs." Noctis said in assurance, settling his jacket over his shoulders before slipping the garb onto his arms.

"Farewell." The call discontinued, the prince withdrawing his phone from being wedged between his shoulder and ear.

Noctis roamed in front of a mirror suspended on the wall, grooming his intricate black fringes concealing a majority of his forehead.

"Not too shabby Noct." He complimented himself in an attempt to boost his confidence level. What a joke. He required much more than a silly comment of encouragement to raise his self-esteem.

Time Skip
"Hey Noct. Nice wake up call to answer wasn't it." Of course, the first deed of the blonde was to embarrass himself even further beyond boundaries.

"No joke." Noctis accepted in loss, planting a hand on his hip.

Noctis instantly adjusted his stance into a more assertive one, beaming with one of his charismatic, princely smiles that public eyes adored.

"f-n. Long time no see."

"Far too long Noct." You answered, nudging his stomach with your forefinger. Noctis' rigid composure crumbled, breaking into an unrestricted chain of laughter.

"Still prone to being ticklish I see." You teased, grinning at the aloof prince with a smile resembling a Cheshire cat.

"Have mercy on a weakling like me." Noctis implored, a foreign perky smile blooming across his lips. You exclusively could provoke the princeling to screech in laughter.

"Alright. I've had enough flirting for five minutes." Cloud complained, rolling his turquoise eyes in aggravation.

Your cheeks bloomed into a noticeable shade of coral red. "I-I was just kidding brother." You defended, massaging a hand up and down your forearm timidly.

"If I did request your sister's hand in courtship, would you accept it?" Noctis blurted out, diverting his cerulean gaze towards the forefront of his laced boots. Noctis anticipated the wrath of the blonde, aware of how protective Cloud was towards all his family members. Definitely including his sister among the bunch. His cheeks doubtlessly matched the crimson coloring of the soles of his footwear.

"Hm, are you telling the truth or just playing out your cards?" Cloud interrogated the ravenette.

"The real and absolute truth." Noctis curved his sight back towards the now intimidating and brotherly Strife.

"I would entrust you with my sister." He answered, much to the surprise of Noctis' earlier prediction seconds ago.

"I know everything about you. You're protective and loyal to everyone around you. Despite your high ranking status, you treat others humbly. That's my expectations for a boyfriend for my sis." Cloud continued with a compassionate smile. His lips twisted into a frown in addition to his warning, "But, break her heart and you'll end up in a pile of rubbish bones."

"R-Right. I'll keep that in mind." Noctis assured him, nodding in agreement. You were shocked and speechless and the sudden veer of conversation topic. Noctis, famous prince of Lucis, wanted allowance to court you? Things were too good to be true.

"Cloud. I'd like a few minutes alone with Noct." You asked of your sibling, the spiked blonde bowing his head in approval before exiting the kitchen.

Noctis lowered his head to the ground, ignoring your presence completely. "Let me guess. Is this is the chapter of our story when you deny my feelings and search the land of Eos to find a better boyfriend. I understand if you don't li-" His lips were interrupted, eyes widening in surprise. The sudden shock overwhelming his body was influenced by the factor that your lips were attached to his. His back was flushed against the solid wall, palms curled inward. You continued to convey your true unrequited emotions through this one kiss, even if the prince was unresponsive like he was posing as a lifeless mannequin. Your lips were millimeters apart from another, breaths mingling between softened pants.

"Noct," Your voice wavered in a whisper, "I love you more than the beautiful world itself."

Those words were enough to encourage the tingling sensation produced in his heart to spark. Your slender arms twisted around his neck, a high pitched squeak escaping your occupied lips. Noctis soon switched your positions, supporting his right hand against the wall beside your head. Its twin entangled itself through your thick tresses, a quiet hum of pleasure emitting from the deepest regions of his throat reverberating onto your lips. A flood of emotions interrupted your train of thought. Adoration. Happiness. Most important and essential of all, loved.

"N-Noct." You breathed, once he finished his ministrations upon your lips.

He answered with a casual tone, "Yeah?"

"Y-You love me back right?"

"That is supposed to be a rhetorical question, isn't it." Noctis murmured in husky voice.

You laughed, "I'm kidding. But, for starters to our relationship. Tell me you love me."

Noctis rolled his azure eyes with an amused smirk. "I." He placed a teasing kiss on the tip of your nose. "Love." He pressed his lips against the surface of your forehead. "You." Noctis latched his mouth onto your lip. You released a desirable moan, feeling him roll the flesh of your bottom lip between his teeth. Noctis tugged at it a little before withdrawing back.

"Like that?" Noctis questioned with a raised brow.

"Yeah." You submitted, cheeks tainted in crimson.

Noctis grounded his hips closer to yours, the ridges of your noses touching before hearing a whistle sound.

"I leave for five minutes and you're making a move on my sis." Cloud stated, broad arms crossed over his chest with a judgemental stare.

The position you and Noctis were in posed an obvious threat to the situation. Legs caged together between his own, his arm trapping your upper figure from imminent escape.

"Good job on stealing her first kiss." Cloud commended him.

"Wait, first kiss?" Noctis hesitated throughout his sentence, turning his head back to you.

You laughed awkwardly, "So it is. And I'm glad it was you."

Noctis smiled, "Well played."