Like a Pokémon ~ Yandere! N x Reader

Requested by Mayote_Shoujo ^-^ This probably isn't the Yandere you expected, but i hope you'll still like it, Enjoy! ;3

Normal Pov

"Wow N, is this really where you used to live?" You say in awe as you enter a castle N brought you to.

"Yeah" he says calmly.

"It's huge!"

"It is, but i don't live alone, i have many Pokémon who lend me company here" he explains.

Just as he said that, a Skitty comes running towards you, greeting you as she tackles you.

"Aw you're so cute! Wanna play?" You cheer before you follow it to the playground room.

N soon caught up with you and sat down, near you and the Skitty you're playing with.

He observed everything you two did;

You petted Skitty's head while she licked your hand, then your face.

"Is Skitty trying to seduce my Y/N?! I'm not liking this.." N thinks and looks around for a distraction.

The perfect distraction is right in front of him;

A salmon colored ball of yarn.

He smirked before making it roll by you, gaining Skitty's attention.

"Wait-..!" You say as Skitty runs off, chasing the ball of yarn.

But then N crawls to you, basically gets on your lap and rubs his cheek against yours, making you blush lightly.

"I don't mind replacing Skitty for a while~ Or would you prefer to be my Skitty instead~?" N purred in your ear, placing soft kisses on it, what to you seemed only him sniffing.

"I-I.." you stutter.

...

After a little while, you went to the couch and sat there, taking out a Pocky from your Pocky box.

N's behavior of before was floating in your mind the whole time, that until Whimsicott sat next to you on the couch and snapped you to reality.

"Hey there" you say friendly, patting it's head.

It cheered which stopped after a growl coming from it's stomach.

"You're hungry? This is my last Pocky, but we can share right?" You smiled at the Pokémon, shoving the Pocky stick in your mouth and leaning down to Whimsicott's face.

"I d-don't think that Master N would like this!" The Pokémon tried to say, but to you it just sounded like a nervous; "Whi-Whi Whimsi cott-cott!"

N was standing there the whole time, but you didn't notice since you closed your eyes and waited for Whimsicott to bite on the stick.

"Oh-oh no, speak of the devi- i mean of Master!" Whimsicott thought as N lifted it up and placed it on the floor.

He then sat next to you and bit on the stick.