Chapter32

Few Years Later
Your POV
My life couldn't get any better. I have found my true friends even though the past was a trash for us. We've showed the people how we love each other even though there were people who just completely hated us. They would try to show off and make everyone hate us but as a team we always won them.
I'm also really happy that I got together with Jimin. It's been almost 3 years. Not just that, Yoongi and Yoonah got together as well. I find them really cute because they both have similar similarities and they would always hang out together on weekends.
Today we were all going to meet up and have loads of fun. I couldn't wait.

I looked out of the window and saw people walking about through the streets with their friends. It makes me so happy seeing people like that. Suddenly I received a notification from my phone. I picked it up and saw it was from Jimin. He was asking me if I was ready.
I didn't bother replying and realised that I had only 10 minutes to get changed. I stood up and opened up my wardrobe. I picked a navy blue baggy t-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of white converse. I straightened my hair and applied some makeup. After that I heard a knock on the door and I immediately ran down.
"Jimin!" I screamed, jumping into his arms.
"Looks like you missed me a bit too much." Jimin chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Obviously." I replied and laughed.
"You look amazingly beautiful today!" Jimin complimented, as he looked at me head to toe.
"Don't I always do?" I giggled.
"Of course you do! Stop being so silly." Jimin replied and held my hand.
We started walking to Yoongi's house as we were all going to go together.

Yoonah's POV
"Where the hell is (Your name) and Jimin?" I asked and stared out of the window.
"Might be doing something. You know." Yoongi replied as he put his arms around my waist, which made me laugh at what he said.
"Imagine us..." Yoongi whispered until the door banged open, revealing (Your name) and Jimin.
"What did we miss?" (Your name) smirked which made me realise that Yoongi was behind me.
"(Your name)!" I ran up to her, hugging her but then punching her arm."
"I'm joking." (Your name) laughed.

Jimin's POV
We all left Yoongi's house and headed towards a restaurant.
"Wow!" (Your name) and Yoonah screamed in sync.
We went in altogether, ordering our food and sitting at one of the best tables.
"Can you believe it's almost 3 years since we all became friends?!" (Your name) asked.
"I can't believe that me and you got together for almost 3 years." I replied, looking straight into (Your name)'s eyes.
"Oooh! What could the rest of the years be like for both of you?!" Yoongi teased.
"Oh shush!" I replied and they all laughed.
The food had arrived and it was a very familiar person that served us. I didn't bother looking at her for too long and looked at the delicious food.
When she had gone I decided to ask the rest if they thought that the waiter looked familiar.
"Guys, do you think that the waiter looks familiar?" I asked.
"Yeah she does. She looks like..."
"Seolna!" (Your name) and Yoonah finished Yoongi's sentence off and rolled their eyes.
"Who cares about her? You know our lives are so good without her here." (Your name) said.
"True." Yoonah replied.
We started to eat our food and I started to tease (Your name) by kicking her leg under the table. She looked at me with a serious face and did the same.
All of a sudden we unexpectedly kicked each other at the same time and the food fell from the table.
"Shit!" (Your name) laughed.
I quickly left the money on the table and we all ran away, laughing.
"We sure are messy eaters." Yoongi said, holding onto Yoonah's hand and walking away from us slowly.
Cute!
They were behind a wall but we could still see them.
It was like watching drama since all of a sudden they kissed each other!
"I need tissues!" (Your name) screamed.
I laughed at her and brought her closer to me. I leaned closer to her and kissed her passionately.
"We need tissues!" Yoonah and Yoongi screamed, which made us stop kissing and laugh.

This has been one of the best days ever! I am so happy that I've got to make better memories with these people and it's just been a few years! I don't even know what I would do with them.

"Forever together!" We all screamed and raised our hands in the air.
I love them all so much!

The End

This was the last chapter and I hope you enjoyed this story. I also hope you appreciate the effort I put into this. I will notify you when a new story will be out in a extra chapter in this story.
I just want to thank you for all the support you have given me by just reading my fanfics.
I love you guys so much!