Chapter5

Your POV
New day, same feelings and experiences.
I entered the school gates and speed walked towards the building door. A huge crowd started surrounding me and blocked the entrance. I figured out that it was Jimin's 'beasts.' They started cheering and I stood there confused on why they were cheering. For a moment I thought they were cheering for me but they were actually cheering for Jimin's entrance.
It doesn't even look that cool. Just like an ordinary person walking.
"Well guys, you all know who's the best at basketball, right?" Jimin spoke as everyone else cheered his name.
Jimin started walking circles around me as shivers went down my spine.
"Well guys you all know this girl right? She is a basketball player as well and she thinks she's all it but turns out in the end she isn't." Jimin continued and everyone else started booing and throwing things at me.
I dodged each of the attacks and pushed them away from the door. I wish I said that he cheated but nobody will believe me so there isn't any point.
I walked into my first class but nobody was there apart from Yoongi. Why is he the only one here and why isn't he with Jimin? I decided not to disturb him and walked to my seat as quietly as I could.
When I pulled the chair out of the table, Yoongi called my name in a deep voice.
I gulped and looked towards him. He pointed at the chair and wanted me to come sit with him. I refused and started making my way out of class since I had sometime left. He stopped me from my tracks and pushed me against the wall.
I've never seen this side of Yoongi!
I trembled in fear as he came closer to me leaving our faces, inches apart.
"Don't be scared." He whispered as his cold breath touched my face.
"Y-Yoongi, W-What are you doing?" I asked.
He walked a few inches back and his expressions changed. Nobody spoke in the dead silence and people started coming in. I left him there, heading back towards my seat.
I wonder why he did that.

Yoongi's POV
I rushed back to my seat, acting like nothing happened because people were staring at me. They probably are wondering why I wasn't with Jimin. After all he does sit next to me!
I think I scared (Your name). The way I was acting was something new for her. Completely new. I think I should take it easy but I don't know how long that will be for. I don't understand how to control my self at times but I should because (Your name) might think of me as a bad person.
Jimin sat beside me on his chair and stared at me coldly. I waved at him but he remained in that position. What did I even do? Don't tell me he saw me with (Your name)...

Dun,Dun,Dun! Hope you've enjoyed this chapter😂