Chapter10

Your POV
I opened my eyes fully and stretched my self out. I turned around and screamed. I quickly stood up and calmed my self down.  Why the hell is Yoongi sitting next to me, where did Jimin go?
"(Your name), are you ok?" The teacher asked worriedly.
"Um yeah but why is Yoongi next to me when Jimin was?" I replied back looking at him in confusion.
"It's ok (Your name), just sit with Yoongi for now, it's nearly the end of the lesson.

Jimin's POV
The teacher is just way too nice. It is a good thing but sometimes it's not.
Also (Your name) even admitted that I was sat next to her.
Yoongi, you just had to sit there!
What is even your problem, Yoongi?!
I came back to my senses when the school bell rang.
I quickly packed my bags and waited for (Your name) to get up. Apparently Yoongi was waiting for her and (Your name) ran as fast as she could as Yoongi followed.
I did the same and hid behind a wall as they stopped by the cafeteria.

Yoongi's POV
"Yoongi, why are you following me all of sudden? Why are you acting so strange?" (Your name) shouted and looked me straight into my eyes.
"I want to change." I simply replied, staring at the floor.
"What do you mean change? You want to become friends with me? You wouldn't want to live the way I live right now. Also Yoongi it won't help any of us but will make our lives worse." She shouted again and rushed off as fast as she could.
I leaned my self on the locker and dropped my body down.
Oh (Your name) I wish you would have understood me and had let me spoke.

Yoonah's POV
Finally it's the end of the day and probably has been the best day of my life!
I started searching for (Your name) since I always walk with her home. I went to her class but nobody was there. She normally waits in class but where is she?
I kept walking until I saw Yoongi on the ground.
Is he crying?
He's never like this!
"Yoongi?" I whispered and clapped my hands for his attention.
He immediately looked at me and stood up. His eyes were red full of tears and sparks of anger.
"Um, are you ok?" I asked whilst biting my lip.
"Yeah why?" He replied.
"Oh, I was just asking. Besides have you seen (Your name) anywhere?" I said.
He shook his head as a no and I replied ok to him.
I started thinking about what was wrong with him and also about Jimin as well.
Why Jimin wasn't with him the whole day, it's so strange.
After all I hope (Your name) is ok.
I decided to ring her phone but before I did, a message came from her already.
I quickly opened the message and it read:
'Hey, don't worry about me, I'm already home.'
I quickly messaged back with a positive attitude since I was worrying about her quite a lot and just found out she was already home.
I hadn't seen her the whole day and I wonder how class was for her.
I wish I was there but I had to help other teachers with Namjoon. It was boring but quite fun!

Not much in this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it🙌🏻