Chapter24

Yoonah's POV
Me and Seolna walked to the rooftop since Seolna had news to tell me.
"Who's not here in our class today? Have you realised?" Seolna asked.
"(Your name) and Yoongi." I replied.
"Correct. Me and Jimin got together this morning to do this. When (Your name) came, we got the crowd to beat her up." Seolna said.
Oh my god!
I never imagined this would happen.
"Once they had done, she was obviously the way I expected her to be. Fully beaten! After that Yoongi came along and he had to help (Your name) and he took her to the hospital." Seolna continued and clapped her hands.
Did she actually do this?!
Is this why she never waited for me today in the morning?!
I looked at her with a shock face and she laughed at my reaction.
"Yes, it's so surprising that me and Jimin had the chance to get rid of our enemy." Seolna said, whilst she held my shoulder.
"Isn't that going way too far?!" I asked.
"Of course not. You don't even need to worry because you have me, right?" Seolna replied.
I nodded and we walked out together.
This is literally something that I can't believe!

Seolna's POV
Why is Yoonah acting so strange?
She also bully's (Your name) and she feels great about it.
Maybe she's acting like this because she's never seen people beat someone so bad.
What a lame person!
Anyways Yoonah you better get used to it.
"Seolna!" Jimin called loudly.
I immediately ran to him and stood beside him whilst Yoonah just took her time coming towards us.
"You should go because I need to talk to Seolna." Jimin said to Yoonah.
"Rude!" Yoonah replied and ran off.
"Bitch!" I cursed whilst Jimin laughed.
"Do you know why I have become more harsh to (Your name)?" He asked.
I shook my head as no and he laughed as a response.
"Well you see, me and Yoongi like her. So I thought that if I bully her more, Yoongi won't be any use of helping her at all since I know him well. She won't forgive me after that but all I want is him separated from her." Jimin said.
Jimin likes (Your name)!
No way!
I better make him change his feelings towards her!
"You know that's good. She doesn't deserve to have Yoongi. She deserves to have no one." I replied and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Hmm, I'm guessing your really addicted to me, aren't you?" Jimin said and licked his lips, forgetting about what I just said.
Damn, boy your turning me on!
"You can tell if I am or not." I replied and winked at him.
Without hesitation he crashed his lips onto me and oh my it felt like I was in heaven.
I couldn't resist but kiss him back and his hands trailed around my waist.
Jimin, you don't know how much I've wanted you.
He broke the kiss and smirked at me.
"See you later, gorgeous." He said and walked off.
Damn, I need you more Jimin!
Does this mean he likes me?!
Or is he just doing it to not hurt my feelings?
Forget the thoughts! At least I made out with him!

What if Jimin is being a playboy again?😱😂