Chapter22

Jimin's POV
Nobody's around and it's 7:45. I'm definitely early than any of the students.
Today is going to be good.
"Hello Jimin!" Seolna shouted.
Wow, it's Seolna! I didn't know she comes this early, I hardly see her.
Also Yoonah isn't with her.
Strange!
I waved back and she sat beside me on the bench.
She approached closer to me, crossed her legs and left her face just a few inches away from me.
"Darling, what plans do you have today." She asked as she twirled her hair with her fingers.
Fuck!
Just stop Seolna!
"Well I don't really have any today. What about you?" I replied.
"You see, I hate (Your name) so much that I've started to bully her. So now you obviously know what I'm going to do." Seolna said.
Seolna has started to bully (Your name)!
Hmm, maybe she can help me.
"You know I bully her as well." I replied.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Seolna asked as she winked at me.
"Hmm yeah. Today is going to be fun." I replied and we both laughed.
This is going to be good!
When I start to hurt (Your name)'s feelings to an extent, she will leave Yoongi.
That's all I'm wishing for to happen because she obviously won't want to be my friend again or trust me afterwards.

Either way, over time, things will change!

Your POV
Another day of school! At least I have someone to talk to at school.

I arrived at school and the only words I could hear from Jimin and Seolna was 'Beat her!'
Just then the whole crowd ran towards me and started attacking me.

Yoongi's POV
Shit, I'm going to late!
What the hell is that screaming and thank god I'm at school now.
I entered through the gates and the screaming got louder but slowly got quieter.
When I looked, there was a massive crowd and it looked like the person screaming was in the middle.
Suddenly the sound stopped completely and the crowd separated revealing (Your name) on the floor.
I sprinted towards her and she was incredibly beaten.
Bruises and scars everywhere!
I immediately called the ambulance to come but told them to wait somewhere a bit far from school.
I picked (Your name) up and carried her bridal style.
I could hear footsteps and I knew it was going to be him again.
"Wow dude you obviously didn't make it in time to save your poor friend." Jimin said whilst Seolna laughed.
"Fuck off Jimin! I've got her now! Also I don't see where your love for (Your name) is!" I replied.
"You don't need to know if I love her or not because that's clearly none of your business. Also I suggest you hurry because your friend is going to die." Jimin said and pointed to the gates.
"Whatever and I know where the exit is so no need to tell me." I replied and sprinted off with (Your name).

Damn!😱👊🏻
Author is out for words