Chapter29

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and the first thing that was on my mind was yesterday. The conversation, the kiss, Everything!
I helped myself up from bed and did my routine. I wore my uniform and did my hair into two long braids. All of a sudden my phone rang and it was an unknown number. I ignored it, but took my phone and headed out of the house.
On the way I saw Yoongi standing there underneath a tree.
Why is he there?
"Yoongi!" I shouted, but got no reply or him looking at me.
I decided to leave the place as I was getting late.
Hopefully Yoongi does come to school.

Yoongi's POV
Yesterday! I can't believe it! Now I'm thinking that Jimin only went closer to (Your name) to tell her to come to the park.
I walked hurriedly to school since I realised that the street had gone quiet and nobody was around. I could see (Your name) on her phone and I immediately ran to her.
"Oh hello Yoongi! You must have ran!" (Your name) said cheerfully.
Why is she so happy?! Is she accepting everything that happened yesterday or is she just trying to forget about it?!
"Yeah." I replied and drank some water.
She laughed at my response and we walked inside. I could see Jimin talking to some people in the corridor. He had caught sight of me and (Your name) and waved. All (Your name) could do was smile and look down. I didn't bother to respond so I pretended that nothing happened. Maybe Jimin is being nice again?!
"Yoongi?" Jimin called which made me turned around, whilst (Your name) walked off.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"Can we talk?" He asked.
I nodded my head and we both walked to the rooftop.

Jimin's POV
It's time to fix everything. If my fans aren't happy about what's going to be happening then they can hate all they want. Or they can be better people by supporting.
"Yoongi, I want to say I'm deeply sorry about everything. I've realised what I have done and I've already explained to (Your name) last night." I said.
"Yes Jimin, I saw and heard." Yoongi replied as he looked above.
That means he must have saw me kissed (Your name)! Well he doesn't seem angry about it!
"Your not angry?" I asked, surprised.
"No. I've realised that being jealous over something isn't a good thing. I can tell that (Your name) acts more better with you and she's known you more. Also being (Your name)'s friend is what I've achieved even though I wanted to be her boyfriend and stuff. Either way, I'm actually happy in what position I am in, right now." Yoongi replied and smiled at me.
"So does this mean we can be friends again?" I asked.
"Yes. And you can have (Your name) as your girlfriend but you better treat her the right way or else your going to be dead." Yoongi replied and we both laughed.
"Don't worry, I will." I said, giving Yoongi an handshake.
"Yes, so glad to have you back! Hope we can forget about the fights." Yoongi yelled.
I laughed and agreed to what he said and from there we walked down to find (Your name).
I'm finally going to be a better person.
"Yoongi!" (Your name) shouted and ran towards us.
"Omg, are you guys friends?" She asked as she jumped like a kid.
We both nodded as a response.
"Yes! Your not going to be jealous of each other anymore!" (Your name) said.
"Yup! It's back to day one but a better start. Also this means we can all be friends. Who cares about the people that won't like us!" Yoongi replied as he gave both of us a high five.
Things might go bad but it won't matter because I have two people now which I will be able to become very close with.
I'm proud that I made the right choice!

Yoongi and Jimin are friends again with you!😊