Chapter9

Yoongi's POV
I woke up after a long sleep. I didn't expect to fall asleep easily. People started staring at me, thinking of what I was doing. I mouthed the words 'fuck off' to them and ran away. Those students can grass easily but I obviously can't be bothered dealing with that. Besides if they actually grass then I have my reasons.
I walked back to class and all eyes were on me apart from (Your name) and Jimin.
Also why is Jimin next to (Your name)?!
I apologised to the teacher and sat at the empty seat which was two tables behind (Your name)'s.
I'm guessing that Jimin was alone and the teacher asked him to. Bad decision but it's funny how he was sitting there like a loner!
I can so imagine him as a loner right now!

Your POV
I wonder who came into class. I bet it was Yoongi.
The teacher was telling us a serious message. Apparently Jimin took the advantage to start dancing in his seat.
"Jimin, if you have ants in your pants then please leave to the bathroom." The teacher said, pointing at the door.
The whole class let out a sarcastic laugh while I literally went all crazy.
Ants in Jimin's pants!
Omg I think I'm dead!
"No miss, I'm ok." He replied, looking straight at the teacher with an innocent face.
Aww, for the first time he's being so innocent.
He looks cute when he's like that!
What the hell!
Ew, I so regret in what I just thought of right now!

Yoongi's POV
Jimin has ants in his pants! Damn, this is like the first time that the teacher has said anything like that to any of the students!
I came back to my senses when the teacher announced that she was going to pick students to write selective answers for the question on the board.
I haven't even been listening so hopefully it isn't me.
The last person was Jimin. Thank god I didn't get chosen.
Whilst Jimin was writing and everyone was watching him, I decided to move Jimin's stuff to another table and placed my stuff on (Your name)'s table.
She didn't seem to notice since her head was down and she was probably sleeping.
I quickly sat down and started writing some random notes.
"Hey, you don't sit here." Jimin said coldly and pointing to where I actually sit.
I shrugged my shoulders and I could see people giving me death glares.
Mate, death glares don't scare me!
"Jimin, just sit anywhere for now." The teacher said, calmly.
Jimin groaned in frustration and at the same time (Your name) woke up.

Jimin's POV
What the actual fuck,Yoongi! What is wrong with you! I was literally sat there first and who do you think you are to take over my seat.
Also what kind of teacher do I have. She even saw me sitting next to (Your name) the whole time.
It's not like I became Yoongi's twin all of a sudden!
I'm guessing he's keeping his words and trying to get closer to (Your name).
Boy, that ain't happening and I'll make sure it won't!

A lot of jealousy going on for sure! Hope you've enjoyed this chapter!😂