Chapter12

Yoongi's POV
I just have to do this. I am going to before it's too late. This is my only chance.
"Y-Yoongi, what do you want to tell me?" (Your name) asked as she hesitated.
I took a deep breath.
Yoongi, you can do this.
"I want you to know that I've changed for you. I hate seeing you getting bullied every now and then. I even got fed up just watching you when you were getting bullied.
I don't know (Your name) but for real I have actually fallen for you. This is why I have had fights with Jimin and had fallen out with him." I said, looking up to her eyes.
She shook my hand off and her expressions changed.
She looked at me shocked, whispering sorry to me and ran away as tears rapidly fell from her eyes.
I think I didn't explain as well!
This is not what I expected!

Your POV
Yoongi just confessed to me! He changed for me! He got sick of Jimin!
I think he really does love me but I can't accept it!
I don't want him to get bullied and also it will become extremely worse. Yoongi was Jimin's best friend.
I know Yoongi will help me but I just can't allow him!
Now I feel bad for rejecting him like that!
What do I do!
I decided to go back to school and I didn't care how late I was.
I didn't want to see Yoongi for a while.
When I entered the class all eyes were on me. I quickly took my place and watched Yoonah teaching the class.
She is really clever so the teacher must have let her.

Jimin's POV
Thank god, Yoongi went! Also I wonder why (Your name) was late for school. She never is!
Finally it was break and I hurriedly went out of class to find (Your name).
She wasn't in the cafeteria so I decided to look at the rooftop.
"(Your name)!" I called.
She looked at me and quickly looked down. I walked up to her and stood beside her.
It was dead silence and I thought of saying something.
"Can I tell you something?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"Please don't tell me the same thing Yoongi said." She replied back.
Yoongi talked to (Your name)?
I'm guessing they met each other on the way.
"What did Yoongi say?" I asked.
"Well, he kind of confessed to me, he explained why he changed." (Your name) replied as she looked above.
Yoongi confessed! No way!
"Wait, so you accepted him?" I asked as I bit my lip.
"No, Jimin I didn't, and that's why I didn't want you to say the same thing to me." She replied.
Thank god!
"Aah, well I wasn't going to confess to you or anything like that. I just really wanted to ask why you were late because your normally early." I said whilst scratching the back of my head.
"Please don't start!" She shouted as she smiled.
"Normally your a goody, goody and..." I replied, talking in a posh tone but stopped because she had already gone.
I laughed to myself and started heading out as well.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter😂