No one's here to save you ~ Yandere! Colress x Reader

Requested by Pinkiegiu ^-^

I personally think that Colress is kinda like a maniac, so i made him a Yandere, hope you don't mind! ^.^

Also I'm sorry if it sucks >.<

Normal Pov

You live and work in an abandoned science laboratory on Route 8 in the Alola Region, on Akala island.

Not to forget you share the lab with the ex scientist of Team Plasma.

After the assault Team Plasma did in the Unova Region, Colress escaped to Alola, dragging you with him since you were his assistant back in the Team Plasma days.

Or well, it's more like being held hostage here, but sometimes it was fun with this weird scientist, rarely.

Currently, you were repairing something a machine and Colress was doing some research on his computer.

It was pretty silent and boring, so you decided to come up with a conversation.

"That Qwilfish hairdo guy was a real pain, wasn't he?"

"Why are you talking about that unnecessary brat?" Colress stated cold.

"Well i guess i was thinking about the old times in Unova" you say.

"You shouldn't think about him"

"I didn't say i was thinking about the guy in person, just the old times!"

Colress would always act so jealous whenever you only mention a male's name.

"But you know.. maybe we should have joined N's troupe and help Pokémon instead of hiding here" you say softly.

He went silent for a moment and took off his coat, followed by his glasses.

You felt him starting to act weird and got up from your seat, so did he.

"That topic again~?" He said low and took a step closer to you.

"Colress..?" You went backwards with every step he took until your back was against the wall.

He chuckled maniacally as he pinned both your arms above your head with only one hand.

"N-No!" You manage to squeak as he starts licking your neck, his fingers running up and down your body.

Before he could get any further, you kicked his leg, he letting go of you.

You ran to the door but Magnemite's were blocking the way.

They slightly shocked you, literally, weakening you.

"He..lp!" You try to scream, hitting on the door with the little strength you've got.

"No one's here to hear you, nor help you. You're all mine~" Colress whispered seductively, grabbing you from behind, pulling you to the bed.

He pinned you down and started kissing you roughly.

You would lie if you said you wouldn't want to kiss him, but honestly not like this.

"S-Stop~!" You managed to say in every break he gave you to breathe.

"I'm not letting anyone else have you~"

"I-I never said that i wanted someone else-..!" You gasped as he ripped off your shirt.

He continued forcefully kissing you, sucking on your lips.

You wanted to kiss back but simply couldn't.

This went on and on...

~End~

--------------------------------------------

My note to you:
I'm really sorry if it was bad, but it was kinda hard for me since i don't really like Colress .-. Hope you forgive me^^
+ It's decided; I'm gonna do a Sir Aaron x Reader book & also I'll make sure to tell in my "newspaper" when it's out! ^-^
+ Next Chapter will be a alternative ending!

Fanart of the day:

Meme of the day:

Quote of the day:"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant

Quote of the day:
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
- Mewtwo

Fact of the day:
Did you know, that Shedinja's back and Mimikyu's real body have some sort of cursed connection?

Recommendation of author-chan:
Don't give up on shiny-hunting! (Even if I always did but yeah.. xD)

Thanks 4 Reading!