Control

Kate woke up with her entire body aching. She surveyed the room and discovered that she was in her bedroom at the Salvatore house. Slowly, she crept to the door and listened out to see if anybody was there. After a few minutes of complete silence, she decided it was safe to go down. Silently, Kate fled down the stairs and out the door. She ran into the street, but was forced to stop because the world was spinning. She tried to maintain her balance, but couldn't see straight. She heard brakes squeal behind her. In a flash, Kol was tackling her out of the street. Finally, her eyes focused on him.

"I have to get out of here!" she cried, struggling against his strength.

"Getting hit by a car won't do anything but slow you down, love," he countered. He stood up and held out a hand, which Kate gladly took, before helping her stand. "What's going on with you?" he asked.

Kate looked around, trying to see if anyone was watching her before finally answering, "Andre." Kol's grin dropped, and his expression became dark.

"I know, he's you trigger-" he started.

"None of you get it!" she yelled in frustration. Kate calmed herself down before speaking softly, "I've spent nearly a hundred years on the run from Andre. He is not a good person, he's evil." Kol looked at her quizzically.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Ever heard of Jack the Ripper?" she asked.

After giving Kol all of the details about Andre, Kate told him the most important detail: Andre's obsession. Over time, he'd become consumed by the thrill of torture and murder. More importantly, he liked to watch his victims squirm. "I planned to leave him," she explained.

"Did you?" Kol asked.

"Just barely. He found a witch, one who could perform a spell that could make an artificial sire bond. He wanted a victim that he couldn't kill, just torture. When he found out about my plans, he decided that would be me. I had to leave everything I owned and run. He's almost found me a few times over the years, but I thought I'd truly lost him when I hadn't heard anything in twenty years," she stated.

"And then I came in," Kol huffed.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I'm the one who sent for him. I was consumed with flipping your switch to the point that I called your worst enemy," he cried. Kate grabbed his hand and squeezed it firmly.

"That's over, now we have to figure out a way to get him out," she demanded. With that, Kol sped off to find a solution.

"You make me out to be such a villain," a voice whispered into Kate's ear. Her blood boiled as she turned around to face Andre. "Truly, I think you should give me another chance."

"You're a monster," Kate hissed, unable to move from her spot.

"And he wasn't? You told me everything that the Originals ever did to you, awful things. The one that turned you against your will, the one who planned to kill you, you love him," he taunted.

"You don't know anything about him," she whispered.

"I know a lot more than you think. You should watch your back, Katarina," he continued.

"Do. Not. Call. Me. That." She hissed. Andre laughed and moved closer to her. She could feel his hot breath on her face.

"I can call you whatever I want, darling. After all, you're mine," he laughed, lifting his hand to her cheek. He stroked it softly, looking at her earnestly. "Not yet, but soon I'll take you out of this town to a place of my own." With that, he sped off into the distance. Kate could still feel where his cold fingers had grazed her cheek. How could she be safe?

Please comment any predictions! I would love your input!