Hungry

Damon woke up to ringing in his head. Actually, it turns out that the ringing was coming from his cell phone. Damon rolled over and picked it up. 

"Sheriff Forbes!" he chirped, "What do I owe this lovely wake up call?"

"There's nothing lovely about this call, Damon. I need you to get down here, quick. It seems like we've got a hungry vampire on our hands. It seems like they crashed a college party last night. We've got probably a hundred bodies, but it seems like most of them are regaining consciousness. Do you know anyone who could be responsible?" Sheriff Forbes asked.

Damon groaned, "Oh I think I do." 

Damon dragged himself up to the Mikaelson mansion. He knocked on the door and looked around. Klaus answered the door.

"Damon? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to Kol. Is he here?"

"Kol didn't come home last night. Why, is something wrong?"

"As a matter of fact, it turns out that your brother drained an entire party of college students last night." 

Klaus shook his head. "I think I know where he might be."

Klaus and Damon drove in silence. Klaus figured that Kol would go to this hole-in-the-wall bar just outside of Mystic Falls. In fact, it wasn't too far from the party. Klaus had met Kol here a few times in the past couple years. 

They pulled up to the bar and walked inside nonchalantly. When they walked inside, they weren't shocked in the slightest. Kol was sitting on a table, drinking from a blonde waitress.

"Kol," Klaus warned. Kol looked up. 

"What a surprise," he joked, "Have you come for a drink?"

"You can't go around draining entire parties, brother." Klaus explained, trying to stay calm. He was used to having these talks with his brother. It seemed as if Kol was always looking for trouble.

"You give me too much credit," Kol started, "I could never have drained that party by myself."

"Then who-" Damon started.

Suddenly, the bathroom door flung open and slammed against the wall. Kate strolled out, half making out, half drinking from a human bartender.

"Kate?" Damon asked, half believing what he was seeing. Kate looked up from the guy, just now realizing that Klaus and Damon were there.

"Oh, hey," she greeted before throwing the guy aside and strolling up to them.

"What's going on?" Damon asked.

"Just a little afterparty," Kate joked before turning to Kol. "Someone took more than there share at the party, so I had to find some breakfast." Kol walked over and put his arm around Kate.

"Well last time I checked, you couldn't handle that much blood. Kate laughed.

"You have no idea what I can handle," she moaned, looking Kol in the eyes.

"Okay, ew! I thought you hated him," Damon shouted. Kate shrugged.

"I was bored, and Kol isn't all that bad," she justified. "Anyways, I think you too should leave us, things might get a little messy-" Damon sped out before Kate could finish. Klaus followed him.

"You're just going to leave?" he asked.

"What?"

"You're her father, Damon. You need to get her out of there."

"Why don't you, it's your brother she's with?"

Meanwhile, Kate had laughed at Damon's poor attempt at parenting.

"You think I'm just alright?" Kol asked with mock hurt. Kate shrugged.

"You haven't really proven otherwise..." she taunted. Kol smirked, and with vampire speed, had pinned her against the wall.

"Well let me prove you wrong right now," he moaned before shoving his lips onto hers. Kate smiled in the kiss, forcing him up against the wall. Kol, liking being incharge, immediately flipped them back around. The kiss became hungrier, and more dangerous. It reminded them of their past love.