I landed neatly on the ground in a crouch position.

I heard Nate make a noise and I assumed he was running downstairs towards the front door.

I smiled, stood up and bowed to nobody but myself.

I brushed my hands on my jeans and walked over to the guitar.

I quickly opened the case, it was still in perfect condition. I zipped it back up and slung both straps across my back.

As I walked further forward, being my clumsy self, I tripped over a plantpot.

I watched as it smashed in front of me. How was I having good luck. It was grass is you couldn't hear the shatter.

I hurt my foot though, as I walked into it. We'll kicked it.

Of course, succeed on jumping out of a window but fail by tripping over a plant pot.

I almost forgot about Nate. Almost.

I heard his front door unlock quickly and I immediately broke into a run to the left so that my parents couldn't see through the windows of out house.

I only caught a slight glimpse of Nate himself and heard him call my name twice.

I didn't want any company right now.

I ran and when I was certain I was out of sight I walked.

An man who was jogging on the other side of the street gave me an odd look.

What you've never seen someone walking down the street, with a guitar case on their back before.

I nodded my head towards him and said "Howdy!"

He furrowed his eyebrows together but smiled at me then carried on jogging until I couldn't see him.

I carried on walking, past the park and into a road with a market on one side. On the other,  if it turned right was a huge car park with loads of shops surroundings it.

I took a right then took out my phone.

I opened the phone case and was grateful when I saw some dollar notes.

I closed my phone case and walked past a few shops and into a shop I didn't recognize. It was a huge clothes shop.

I walked in and browsed a few stuff.

A few girls around my age gave me strange looks then carried on looking in the pastel section.

I looked around the shop for around 15 minutes and picked up 4 things.

A black 'Normal people scare me' top, a black, blurry face top, a grey hoodie and a black beanie.

Everything was all on sale which I was thankful for.

Once I had payed for everything I walked to the park. I walked past the play areas, swings and to the other side of the park where the wall was.

I froze, seeing a certain blonde-haired boy was already sat on there.

He was sat with his back facing me, which was good.

~~~~~~

I had gotten a Starbucks, caramel iced coffee and was walking back through the park with it.  I needed more time to myself and I expected Nate to be gone by then.

Boy, was I wrong.

I huffed and tipped my head back in annoyance. I looked back at Nate who was staring at me with one eyebrow raised in confusion.

He was wearing a grey hoodie with black jacket over, black jeans and white converse.

"Ugh." I sighed again and sat next to him, Cross-legged facing him.

My guitar had been hurting my shoulders.

I slowly took it off and placed it, leaning against the wall.

I looked back at Nate, who was now staring at me, cross-legged as well.

"Do you know how cold it is?" He said with a blank expression still staring at me.

"Do you know how heavy that is?" I said staring at him.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting?"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for Starbucks?" I placed my drink upfront of me inbetween us.

Still staring back at Nate.

"Do you know how worried I've been?" He said blankly still staring at me. I swear he hasn't blinked.

"Do you know how annoyed I am!" I said putting my arms in the air and looked at the tree instead of him.

It was quiet for a bit. We weren't having a staring contest anymore instead we were both looking at the wall.

"So where did you go?"

"Shopping! " I said smiling at him.

"You? You went shopping?" He said smirking slightly.

"Yep for some more jumpers or hoodies. Whatever you call them round here."

"Sweatshirts? "

"I don't know." I sighed.

It was currently 7:03 in the afternoon and it was getting kind of dark.

"Sooo are you 'gonna go back." He said slowly turning to face me.

"Not at the minute. I want them to realise how much they've hurt me." I laughed and jumped off the wall.

I grabbed my guitar and slung it against my back. I picked up the bag of stuff and my Starbucks drink.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey so I updated early I'm kind of gonna post on Saturday's and then on a random day before that so Yeh.

Thank you!!!! This book has got 600 reads whoop whoop xD

Hope you liked this chapter ♡
Have a great day ♡

Thank-you to Niightmare81 for voting and just being amazing xD♡