She walked into the room and sat down, at an empty seat, at the back. She pointed at the seat next to her and smiled. I nodded and looked at the teacher.

The first thing that struck me was; he was young. Maybe twenty. The second thing was; he was fit. Well, not as fit as Liam. Liam was gorgeous, not just fit.

He looked at me closely, as if he was studying me. “Kate Robinson?”

I blushed and nodded, knowing that if I spoke I would probably stutter something embarrassing and incoherent. I always did that if someone vaguely attractive talked to me.

He smiled at me. “Hey, I’m Charlie Hudson, but you have to call me Mr Hudson.”

“Hi.” I said, feeling the heat leave my cheeks and less embarrassed.

“You can go and sit down now.”

I walked quickly to the back of the class, feeling the attention on me and blushing again. I slipped into the seat next to Ellie and tried to hide behind my hair. Ellie laughed beside me, causing more faces to look back at me, well us.

Mr Hudson coughed, and everyone looked forward again. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Anyway, we’ll be starting our performance project tomorrow, so please bring in your instruments.” He started.

I groaned. I have no confidence in performing, especially in front of a lot of people.

A girl in front of me raised her hand. “Are we going to compose any of our own stuff?”

“Good question, Hannah. We will be, next term, but now we will be focusing on performance. Although, you can perform your own song if you want.”

Hannah nodded. “So when will we be performing?”

“In about two months, at the End of Term Performance.”

“What is the End of Term Performance?” I whispered to Ellie.

“It’s when everyone at the school performs the project they have been working on for the past months. The drama people do a play and stuff.” She whispered back.

“You can work in groups, pairs, alone or whatever. I don’t really care.” Mr Hudson continued. “Today, we will be planning what we want to perform.”

Excited chatter broke out among the students.

“So. Any questions?” He added, trying to be heard above the noise.

No one replied. I smiled to myself and he sat down, muttering to himself.

“Wanna work together?” Ellie said, grinning widely. Her childish question caused me to laugh out loudly.

I nodded, gasping for air. Eventually, we were both laughing for no reason at all. I felt so carefree and happy. Who needs boys, anyway?

“So, what song should we do?” Ellie said, after we had regained our breath.

I looked down at my hands. “Uh, I was thinking maybe we could do a One Direction song?”

She grinned. “I was hoping you would say that. I love 1D.”

“Same, well sort of. I supposed the only reason I like them is because I know Liam. Uh, used to know Liam…” I said, muttering more to myself than Ellie.

“WHAT?! Why didn’t you tell me this before?” Ellie shrieked.

“I didn’t think it was important… anyway he goes here, so you can see him or whatever you want to do to him…”

“Yeah, but I can’t talk to him…”

“Why?”

“I don’t have enough confidence.” She muttered.

“Oh.”

“Besides, I like someone else…”

“Really? Who?”

“Uh, well-“

“Ladies, what song are you doing?”

My head snapped up, and I blushed.

“We haven’t chosen one yet.” Ellie said, unaffected by Mr Hudson’s presence.

“Well, you better choose one soon, we’ll be starting practicing tomorrow.” He turned and walked off.

“We could do ‘More Than This’.” I suggested.

“Sure. I love that song.” Ellie said. “So what do you play? I forgot to ask.”

I blushed. “Uh, guitar, but I sing better.”

“Cool, I play piano. Oh my god, it’s gonna sound amazing.” She giggled, excitedly.

“I’m not very good-“ I started to say, but was interrupted by the door swinging open.

In came Liam, out-of-breath, as if he had been running. The class went completely quiet.

“Liam Payne. How nice of you to drop by.” Mr Hudson said curtly.

“Sorry I’m late, Sir.” Liam said, quickly.

“I know you’re famous, but that doesn’t mean coming this late is acceptable.”

Liam nodded and walked over to the other side of the classroom, sitting down. God, he was gorgeous. He turned and looked at me and I realised I had been staring. I blushed and looked away.

The lesson ended soon after Liam had arrived, or so it felt. As me and Ellie left the room I felt someone grab my arm.

I spun round to come face to face with Liam.

“Can I talk to you?” Liam asked, looking nervous. His eyes flicked to Ellie and then back to me.

I felt the heat taking over my face. “Uh, yeah, sure…”

“Come.”

As I followed Liam out of the building, I saw Ellie, out of the corner of my eye. She was jumping up and down. I smiled, then I grew solemn.

What did he want to talk to me about?

~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! I uploaded :)

Please tell me what you think :)

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

The first to comment gets a dedication :) 

Eden xxx

No Payne, No GainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara