Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ellie and me were standing outside the studio corridor, waiting for Mr. Hudson to arrive. A burst of giggles came from behind me and I instantly knew whom it was. I turned to see Beatrice standing in front of Liam, laughing at something he had said, twirling a tendril of hair around her finger.

I was so confused. She was furious when she found out about our kiss, but had now forgiven Liam immediately and not me, not that I was expecting her too.

I turned around again, in a huff.

“She’s not worth it.” Ellie reminded me, softly.

I nodded and walked into our studio room, my head held high. Then, we continued our practice until it was perfect.

As I left the room, I saw Liam at the end of the corridor, waiting for him mates. As they surrounded him he said something and then waved them off. They left without further ado and I realised he was still standing there, but now he was looking at me.

When I walked past him, he grabbed my arm, pulling me back. “Uh, Kate?”

I turned, trying to look annoyed. “What?” I snapped.

“Can I talk to you?” I nodded, then he looked at Ellie. “Alone?”

She nodded, and turned to leave, but I pulled her back. I smiled sweetly at him. “Nope. She can stay.”

He sighed. “Okay, well I wanted to say I’m sorry.”

“What do you have to be sorry about?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Well, I don’t know, asking about your personal life.” He said, stubbing some imaginary speck on the floor with his hightops.

“When?”

“At the hospital?” He sighed, again, louder this time. “You know, about you and Matt’s personal life.”

I tried to seem uninterested. “Oh. That.”

“Yeah, it was none of my business.”

I nodded, and turned to leave. But he pulled me back again.

“Kate? Can’t we just go back to how we used to be?” He pleaded, biting his lip slightly. God, he looked hot doing that. No, Kate! You have to focus! But, oh god, he was beautiful.

Liam waved his hand in front of my face. “Kate?”

I popped out of my daze. “Uh, oh.” I regained my composure. “Well, obviously not.”

“What? Why?”

“For starters, you’re dating Barbi- Beatrice.” I sighed. “How are you still going out with her anyway? Doesn’t she care about the kiss?”

“She hasn’t really talked about it...” Liam said, vaguely.

“Whatever. I have to go. Bye.” I turned, but yet again I was pulled back. But this time it was much harder so I ended up in his chest.

He pulled me close, crushing me to his chest. I tried to resist the urge to hug back, and failed. I sighed and reached around his back and hugged his waist. He smelled amazing.

We stood like that for a while, and eventually I pulled back. I turned to Ellie, but realised she was gone.

“Changed your mind?” Liam asked, hopefully, once I had turned back.

“On what?” I asked, absentmindedly.

“Going back to how we were? Want to talk?”

I shook my head, suddenly very conscious that this choice could affect everything. “You have a girlfriend.”

I pulled away, and turned, running away from Liam. But not before I had seen the heartbroken look on his face.

God, what had I done?

~~~~~

Heyyyyyyy :)

Uploaded two days on a row :))

I'm so cool.

Anyway, hope yyou enjoyed.

Please Comment, Fan and Voteeeee :)

Byeee,

Eden xx