Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Liam’s POV

Shit. Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I thought as I ran, ran away from all I really wanted. Kate.

No. I loved Bea. But for some reason I just wanted to run back there and snog Kate’s face off. Oh God.

Two years ago I left Wolverhampton. Left all I had behind and Kate.  Especially Kate. I thought she didn’t even remember me, thought she had moved on.

And then I saw her again. She glowed. She was so beautiful. And then I kissed her and ran off.

Ran off back to Beatrice. Back to my girlfriend.

What am I going to do? I just cheated on my girlfriend with my ex. I thought as I slowed to a walk and pushed through the doors to the dorm house.

I was such a dick, how could I do that to her?

As I walked up the stairs, I thought about Kate standing alone on that bridge after I left her.

Oh Kate.

I knocked on Beatrice’s door. Well, it was Kate’s too, but- Shit, I was thinking about her again.

“Gosh! Come in! Hello?!” Came Beatrice’s shriek from inside.

I quickly pushed the door open, realising I hadn’t been focusing on what was actually important. Bea. My actual girlfriend.

Right now, my dream girlfriend didn’t matter.

I shook my head and looked at Bea, who was painting her nails a bright shade of pink.

I smiled. “Hey.”

She jumped off her bed and jumped into my arms. “Hey Babes!”

Before I could reply she kissed me. I kissed her back, but with less enthusiasm as her. I couldn’t help comparing Bea’s kiss to the one I had shared with Kate earlier.

Bea’s lips were sticky with lip-gloss, and I hate when girls have too much lip gloss on. Kate’s lips were soft… Why did I leave her? Oh yeah, because I had a girlfriend!

Beatrice pulled away, looking irritated. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing.” I mumbled.

“What are you thinking about?” She asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said.

“Fine.” She huffed, but quickly regained her composure and wound her arms around my neck.