Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“W-what?” As the words slip out of Beatrice’s mouth, millions of questions fly through my head. “W-why is h-he there? What h-happened.”

“H-he has- oh god-“ Her sobs take over again.

I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. When I realised that didn’t work, I sighed, and pulled her to my chest. “Bea, please tell me.”

“Liam h-he drunk to much alcohol, h-he shouldn’t even have h-had any.”

My eyes widened as I realised, what had happened. “Liam has kidney failure?”

“Yeah, how did you know?” She said, looking up at me, rubbing her eyes.

I remembered back to the day when Liam went to hospital to get his kidney removed.

“Kate! Don’t leave me!” Liam shouted as his mother pulled him away.

“Liam!” I shouted, as he was pushed into his car. “No!”

“No! Kate!” He screamed, reaching towards me.

“Sorry, Kate.” Karen said, as she shut the door. “Liam is really ill.”

I burst out crying.

“Don’t worry, love. He’ll be back before you know it, as good as new.”

I watched the car disappear, sobbing, hoping for Liam’s safe return.

“Uh, Kate?” Beatrice said, waving her hand in front of my face.

“Oh, hi.” I said. “What happened at the party? Tell me everything.”

“We were dancing and Liam walked off to talk to someone, uh, and when he returned he looked really upset and he was muttering to himself. And then he started drinking.” She said, sounding confused.

“Maybe he saw something?” I suggested. But what had he seen?

“Yeah, maybe…”

“Where is he now?” I asked.

“At the nearest hospital.. They were going to call me…” She picked up her phone, looking at the glowing screen.

“I need to see him…” I said, absentmindedly.

I couldn’t just let him go.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guyyyyssss! SORRY THIS IS SHORT :(

Sorry, I havent uploaded for aggggeeeessss. Please forgive me :)

And OMG Poor LiLi. 

What do you guys think?

I need:

6 Comments

10 Votes

6 New Fans (so to 130)

You can do ittttt :)

Love youoououououou,

Eden xx

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @LouuIsBeautiful I follow back, if you tweet me :)