Chapter 16

Chapter 16

“Kate! Wake up!” A very annoying voice awoke me from my peaceful slumber. I groaned and turned over, facing away from whoever had chosen to wake me way to early in the morning.

Suddenly, my duvet was ripped off me, exposing my skin to the cold air. I shivered and turned around, trying to look deadly. It failed as my eyes started to droop shut.

“Kate!” My eyes snapped open, to see Ellie in front, hands on hips, my duvet flung carelessly on the floor.

I rubbed my eyes. “Hi, El.”

Ellie grinned at me. “Good morning, sleeping beauty.”

“What time is it?” I croaked.

“Uh,” She looked down at her watch, “Quarter past Seven.”

I groaned. “Ellie. What brings you to me, so early in the morning?”

“We are going shopping!” She chirped.

“Why?” I groaned.

“Well, we need something nice to wear for the performance. Plus, you need to ‘wow’ Liam.”

“W-what? Who said I wanted to ‘wow’ Liam?” I asked, suddenly very awake.

“Babe, it’s obvious. Now put some clothes on, then we can go.”

I nodded, standing up and grabbing some clothes from my chest of drawers. Then, I headed to the bathroom.

After changing into a pair of skinny jeans, a white blouse and a denim jacket, I pulled my on some mascara and some pink lip-balm. Liam had told me once that he hated when girls had on too much lip-gloss, so since then I had thrown out all the old tubes I had and started using lip-balm only.

I stepped out the door, smiling at Ellie, who stood up from my bed. As, I walked towards the door to get my Vans; I realized Beatrice wasn’t in her bed. I shrugged and slipped on my shoes, tying a secure bow.

“Let’s go!” Ellie said, excitedly. I grabbed my purse and handbag and followed Ellie out the door.

---------------

“So,” I said, when we had arrived. “What is our theme? Like look or whatever.”

Ellie shrugged, biting her lip. “Um, I don’t know what do you think?”

“Let’s just look around and see if we can find anything we like, okay?” I suggested.

She nodded, looking through the racks of clothes. After having tried on half the shop and still coming out empty handed we ended up in Starbucks, drinking hot chocolates.

“God, how can it be so hard to find the perfect outfit?” I groaned, bringing the hot cup up to my lips.

Ellie sighed, nodding sadly with her head. “I know!”

“Well, we have to find something.” I said, finishing up my drink and standing up. “We better get going.”

Ellie nodded, picking up her handbag from the floor and putting it over her shoulder. We walked down the street, on the lookout for anything that caught our eye. Suddenly, I spotted a tiny clothes shop, hidden away at the end of the busy street.

“Ellie, let’s go there!” I said, grabbing her jacket with one hand and pointing with the other. “That little shop at the end!”

As we neared I read the sign. ‘Fairy dust’ was written in swirly writing above the door and the window was full of sparkly things, but one thing caught my eye. In the middle of the whole glittery mess was a beautiful white, summer dress. I gasped, “Ellie! That is the dress!”

She smiled and pulled me inside. After having paid for the dress, we headed towards a huge TopShop. Eventually, Ellie found a pair of flowy, white shorts and a cute, white blouse. We had agreed that the theme was sweet and white, but I had still felt like something was missing. As we were leaving, I saw some cropped denim jackets out of the corner of my eye.

I pointed, wildly, grabbing Ellie. “Ellie! We have to have those! Like matching jackets!”

We grabbed one each and headed to the checkout to pay. Suddenly, I heard a high-pitched giggle, which sounded surprisingly familiar. I turned my head, but saw nothing but clothes. I shrugged and turned back, paying for my jacket. As we walked back past the place I had heard the giggle, I heard another one. “Liam, you are so funny!”

Beatrice.

We turned the corner, and my nose wrinkled in disgust. There stood Liam, with a desperate Barbie all over him. I looked them over once, then marched away, nose in the air.

“Kate!”

I didn’t turn, though; I just stomped off, Ellie by my side. When we got outside, I broke down, sobbing. Ellie just pulled me to her and let me cry into her neck, rubbing my back. Eventually, I stopped crying and we went home in silence.

As I walked down the corridor, fumbling in my bag for my keys, I realized they were gone. I must have forgotten them somewhere. I sighed, and knocked on my door. “Beatrice? I forgot my keys. Can you let me in?”

No reply.

After knocking and knocking and begging Beatrice to let me in, a sense of realization swept over me. Maybe she just didn’t want to let me in? Well, that was obvious. Maybe she wasn’t there and was with Liam or something. I fell asleep with one thing on my mind: Liam.

---------------

Suddenly, I was being shook awake to the soft voice of an angel. Ahh, Liam.

Two warm hands were gripping my arms, and shaking me lightly. “Kate! You have to wake up!”

I opened my eyes, groggily. “Liam?”

He smiled down at me. “Yeah, it’s me.”

“How- why are you here?” I asked, confused.

“I came out of Bea’s- your room and saw you here.” He whispered.

I nodded, like it made the most sense in the world. “But, Liam. Why are you whispering?”

He laughed. “It’s half past one in the morning. Everyone’s asleep.”

I nodded, and turned, snuggling into my jacket. “Well, I’m going back to sleep now. Night.”

“Nope, you’re coming with me. You can’t just lie in the middle of an empty corridor, Kate.”

“Put me in my bed then.” I reasoned.

“If I could.”

I opened my eyes, and looked at him questioningly.

He grinned. “The door’s locked.”

“Why are you so happy then? I have nowhere to go!” I hissed, suddenly angry.

He smirked down at me. “You’re coming with me.”

I fell in and out of consciousness, as Liam carried me to his dorm. Bu the last thing I remember was lying in a bed, a strong pair of arms creeping around my waist from behind and pulling me closer, before I fell into the land of dreams.

~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

This is kinda long, so i hope you enjoyed :)

Thank you all for fanning me, you guys have been amazayn.

As you can see I have deleted Niall, nancy and Nando's, but dont worry, it will be back, even better ;)

Thank you for being so brilliam and everything.

Please Comment, Vote and Fan!

Love you all,

Eden xxxxxxxx