xi. fights

||CHAPTER ELEVEN||
'FIGHTS'

Elena passed Pete's ring over to me and dropped her head onto my shoulder quietly

Elena passed Pete's ring over to me and dropped her head onto my shoulder quietly. The five of us were down in the cell room trying to come up with a plan on how to deal with these mutts.

I turned my head to the three men who were talking about the vicious killings committed by one of the mutts.

"Did you see this one?" Nick asked Clay pointing his finger somewhere on the psychopath's scrapbook.

"Skinned her." Clay mutters.

I close my eyes as bile rises at the back of my throat, I can't talk about this anymore or I think I might get sick.

"That's enough." Jeremy told the two when he noticed the grimace looks from Elena and I.

"The rate they're able to drop dead bodies on us, they can't be far. Marsten showed up pretty quickly after Nick called him at the bar. So I say we search between here and Syracuse." Elena tells Jeremy, desperate to torture the mutt who killed Pete.

"I am not sending anybody blindly out chasing after Marsten and Cain. We need to be strategic about this. I've sent word through Logan to Daniel Santos that I'm willing to talk." Jeremy says, aiming his point at all of us, not just Elena.

"Ha! Santos doesn't talk so much as lie." Nick reminds Jeremy.

I make my way over to the three men and stand between Clay and Nick.

"He wants to trade information he has for reinstatement into the Pack. And I know he cannot be trusted, but I am at least willing to listen to what he has to say."

All of us look up at Jeremy, shocked. Does he not remember the last Santos who came to StoneHeaven?

"The last member of the Santos family that walked through our doors tried to kill you." Clay reminded Jeremy.

"Our backs are up against a wall here. I need something to smoke Marsten and his crew out." Jeremy tells all of us.

"Then let me lure this one. Let me be the bait. I'm the "bitch" that he wants." Elena demands walking over to the table and slams her hands onto it.

"I'll do it, I'm more powerful then all of them combined. I'll be able to get whatever information we need out of him." I tell Jeremy while standing strong beside Elena.

"No. We will find them together." Jeremy warns.

I growl and walk out of the room, pushing Nick out of my way. I could hear Elena following behind, equally as pissed.