xvi. what's wrong with jeremy

||CHAPTER SIXTEEN||
'WHATS WRONG WITH JEREMY'

||CHAPTER SIXTEEN||'WHATS WRONG WITH JEREMY'

"30 years of friendship. So many things you take for granted, and then.... suddenly it's over." Jeremy sighed.

Jeremy, Clay, Elena and I were sitting in the Great Room a few moments after Antonio's last breath. The atmosphere was low, everyone was mourning over the lost of another pack member.

"These mutts need to be put down for good." Clay mutters.

"I agree. No middle ground, no mercy." Elena says.

"Elena..." Jeremy warns.

"They killed Pete, they killed Antonio. What more is it going to take until we fight back?" Elena snaps then suddenly snapping her head over to the door where Nick had just walked through.

"This is more then just killing a few mutts." Nick announces.

"Nick we can talk about this later." Jeremy tells Nick, a look of pity crossing his features.

"No, I have the rest of my life to grieve. We all do. Right now we need to go on the offensive, find out who else is involved and just how far this reaches." Nick argues.

"We also need to find out who that woman was at the ambush

"We also need to find out who that woman was at the ambush." I add, walking over to Nick and placing my hand on his bicep.

"The Mutts are getting desperate if they're bringing in humans to do their dirty work." Nick agrees with me.

"So, where do we start?" Clay asks Jeremy.

"Cain. That's the weakest link." Jeremy informs him.

"Cain's hardly weak." Clay reminds Jeremy, confused on why he made that decision.

"Yes, he is, he's mentally weak. He's sloppy, he's careless. We need to find him and get him to talk." Jeremy snaps at Clay.