Bright Eyed Brat

Mika: Eren.

Yes?

Mika: What's going on? You haven't been yourself lately. You haven't been yourself for months.

Nothing Mikasa.

Mika: Eren I know you're lying. Just tell me what's going on. If you can tell anyone what's wrong, it should be your sister.

I don't want to talk about it. Goodnight.

Mika: Goodnight.

Eren sighed, checking his phone once more for the time.

3:28AM

Mikasa had texted him at 3 in the morning to try and pry information from him again. You'd think she'd learn by now that he isn't going to talk about it. Not after the last time. He put his phone on his bedside table and sat up, removing the covers from his legs and adjusting to the dark room. Being careful not to step on anything, he made his way to the window. He'd attempted to be quite, but eventually gave up and opened the window at a normal pace. Eren immediately felt the night breeze hit his face as he put one leg out of the window, looking for a safe place to put his foot on the leaf- covered roof. When he had his balance, he stepped fully outside and sat down. He always thought night was so peaceful. No one to judge him.
No teachers to assign homework and no honking car horns to startle passerby's. While everyone else was asleep, Eren would be on his roof, drawing or humming. The dark sky gifted you with the feeling of being alone. But it was the kind of alone time you needed. The time that you stop caring about whatever drama or problems you have and let go. Let every new star you see be a worry floating away. Let every gust of wind blow away everything you've done wrong.

But only at night, that's the sad part. The part that makes you not want to wake up from what you consider a dream. That's how Eren felt. That's how Eren had always felt.

~•~

Levi got up feeling refreshed. He hadn't slept, just as usual. That didn't stop him from having perfect skin though. You could say his skin care was...extensive to say the least. Having a distaste for germs, you could imagine Levi's room was spotless. He lifted his dark blue blanket from his legs and got up, stretching his back before walking to the bathroom. He showered, brushed his teeth and made his way back to his room, wrapping a towel around his waist. When he entered his room, he walked over to the black dresser and pulled out some dark skinny jeans, a black skin tight shirt and some black socks.

When these were on, he grabbed his black converse and went for the door. Halfway down the hall he'd realized he was going to school, he needed his backpack. He cursed himself silently before spinning back around toward his room. It was around 7 am, which gave his 30 minutes to be at school. He technically didn't have to be there until 8 but he had some things to attend to before class. When he had his backpack he made his way down the hallway, into the living room and toward the front door. His house was pretty big, having a wealthy family and all. You could hear his footsteps echo off of the shiny white walls as he rushed to the door. There was a note by the knob, written in graceful cursive. It could only be his mother.

Levi,
your father and I have set off on another business trip. We're so sorry we can't be with you right now, but the call was urgent. There is food in the fridge and money if it runs out. Take care of the house.

We love you,

- Kuchel

Levi sighed. Another business trip, huh? It made sense, his father was a doctor and his mother a lawyer. They were busy people. Too busy for their own son it would seem at times. He pushed it aside, he couldn't let it get to him. If he'd let the absense of his parents affect him as long as they were gone, he'd be sad for a while. Folding the note, he exited his home and went to his car. It was a Honda CR-Z, an early birthday present from his parents a few months back. He enjoyed having his own car. It was clean, organized and it smelled good.

He rolled up the sleeves of his muscle shirt before making his way to school.
When he arrived, he could already feel the stares on his back, just as usual. What was unusual was a new boy in town. Levi first noticed his eyes. The way they shimmered in the sun. It was truly a shame the shy boy kept his head down so low.

Maybe I'll get to know the bright eyed brat.

__________________________

Yay first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Byeee :)

_______________

Lizzy's Awkward Afterthoughts

I didnt proof read this sorry for any errors.

Levi in a long sleeve muscle shirt, huh? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Go get some Eren.

I'm actually done now, byeee