This Is Now

"I want to know you too, Levi."

________進撃の巨人_______

It was the next day. Eren and Levi spent all day together yesterday, talking, ranting. Eren even got a few chuckles out of Levi. When it was finally them to go, they exchanged numbers, which made Eren the happiest person ever.

He was currently laying on his bed. It was around 10am on Saturday and he had nothing better to do. Should he call Levi? Should he let Levi call him? Maybe text him first? Make a plan at school to call? There were so many possibilities. Many times Eren had built up the nerve to hit call, only to press cancel after the first ring. After about half an hour he'd just given up, slamming his phone on the bed and plopping down on his pillow. Much to his surprise, it was only moments after that his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID.

Levi is calling....

Should he answer? Fuck it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Eren. Why do you sound so nervous brat? Something up?"

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"Spill it."

"I guess..I like this person, but there's no chance they like me back. I mean, I'm me." Eren voice got lower. "There isn't much I can do about that."

"Eren, you're a great person. I'm sure they think so too. Talk to them."

"I can't. Because I don't want to burden them with me."

"Eren. Who are you talking about."

"I-I've got to go. Bye!"

"Wai-"

Beep.

That went well.

_________________________

I'm sorry this is short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway? Until next time!