Maybe I Should Stop

Eren had been thinking. Were his parents ever really there? Had they ever been on a class field trip? Taken him for ice cream? Been to an amusement park with him? He couldn't remember the last time they all sat together to eat dinner. He couldn't help but think that he'd done something wrong. They'd leave for weeks, come back for a few days. They weren't even there during the few days they were home. Or could he even call it that? What is a home without a family. At this rate, school is more of Eren's home than the place he lays his head is.

Eren's home was his sketchpad. The pencil his only family. The only thing that truly got him. The eyes he drew looked into his soul and saw the true him. He had Mikasa and Armin. He could even consider Jeam, Marco, Sasha & Connie his friends. But they were best pals with someone different than who Eren really was. They were more attuned to Eren's school personality than Eren himself was. It was hard,  keeping a smile when he knew he'd only come to back to an empty house.

  It didn't matter how big his house was. It didn't matter how much money came in the mail every month. It didn't matter what clothes he had, the things he owned. Eren wasn't that kind of person. He wanted what everyone else had. Not money, not fame. He wanted a family.

   He was almost ashamed to say it, he didn't care for his parents. His father wasn't that sociable of a guy, even with his own son. His mother was nice, but he'd known her more as an acquaintance than the person who gave birth to him.

Eren had been thinking.

Maybe he should stop.

__________________________

I'm screaming guys this story has 350+ reads. I'm so happy thank you all so much. To those people who I see on every chapter, ily and you're great. To those of you who just stopped by, thank you giving my story a chance.

Until next time ❤

______________

Comment what you think of the story so far...

Here!