A New Friend

Eren quickly turned around. Behind him stood a tall blond boy. With bright blue eyes. He wore light blue jeans, a white button up & a navy blue cardigan. Honestly, he was adorable. He seemed like the kind of friend to always be there for you.

"Hi I'm Armin! I heard you're new here. We should be partners!" Armin held out a hand for Eren to shake. Eren gladly obliged, a little shocked by the boys kindness. He also wondered how everyone knew he was new here, but he pushed it aside. It wasn't important.

"U-Um, sure. I'm Eren by the way, its nice to meet you."

"Alright Eren. Do you have any experience in Theater?" Armin asked, pulling a chair up to Eren's desk.

"Yeah, all of middle school & every year so far of high school."

"Wow, this should be no problem
then!"

Eren & Armin talked for the rest of the class. They decided they'd do a short skit, about 4-5 minutes long telling the story of an individual who's in love, but can't say it. The bell rung and everyone filed out of the classroom rushing to get wherever they're going. This was a pretty prestigious school for the arts, so as a sophomore Eren felt the need to get to class as soon as humanly possible.

Eren had just left his 1st class when he felt yet another tap on his shoulder. It was Levi.

"Hey, having fun?" Levi said.

"Not really." Eren replied.

"Let's skip then."

"I-I don't kn-" Eren was a stuttering mess.

"It'll be fine, let's go." Levi grabbed Erens wrist & led him out of the building. When no one was looking, he went through an opening in the fence, dragging Eren with him the whole time. They walked for a few yards until they were met with the familiar forest near the school. It took a while, and it was awkward considering that they didn't speak the whole time and Levi had Erens hand, but they made it to an opening in the trees. The area had a small lake, a few big rocks and soft looking grass. It looked like something out of a cheesy romance movie. Levi led Eren by the hand to one of the rocks and they sat.

"Don't talk, just listen. I don't like getting to know people. And very few people are really my friends, but I want to know you Eren. And I can't tell you why because I don't know either."

It was then that Eren realized Levi was still holding his hand.

Jesus Christ. Eren thought.

I have a crush on Levi Ackerman.

______________________________

Yay! Chapter 4! I hope you enjoyed it :)

_______________________

Lizzy's Awkward Afterthoughts

I didn't proof read this one either I'm sorry

I'll re-read and correct all of the chapters tommorow I promise.

Have a nice day/night

Byeee