Confusion

Eren's POV

What was he thinking? Sure, it would have been awkward at first, but he could've survived one phone call. Eren sighed, running a hand through his hair & getting up from his bed. Since it was a Saturday, his parents were at work, and Mikasa slept over somewhere. Leaving Eren alone, as usual. He made his way down the stairs & almost fell on the last step. Regaining his balance, he went into the kitchen & made some cereal. Cinnomon Toast Crunch, his favorite. He then went into the kitchen, chewing a mouthful of cereal as he went. The blanket on his couch wasn't very comfy, so he decided to get his bed cover. He'd always forget to do things in the right order, to prevent things like this from happening. His warmth was worth a trip up the stairs though. He sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time this morning & set down his cereal. One foot in front of the other, up the stairs and into his room. This time, he grabbed his blanket, his headphones and his phone.

   When he was sure he didn't forget anything he went back down the stairs and toward the living room, the corner of his dark blue blanket in tow. All warm & settled down on the couch He reached and grabbed his cereal, taking a bite. It was then that he realized. He forgot the remote.

Fuck my life.

____________________________

Levi's POV

This brat just hung up on me? Really? Tch, kids these days, they're getting brave. He'd originally planned to go to the mall with Hanji, who wouldn't take no for an answer. Petra & Erwin were going as well, but they always found amusement in Hanji's antics. To ease the pain he'd thought to invite Eren. We all know Hanji would love him. Which would get her shitty-glasses wearing self off of me. But the brat, he hung up. He hated to admit it, but he really wanted Eren to come along, he needed him to. He didn't know what this feeling was, but it wasn't important right now. He decided to try one last time.

|Have any plans today?|

It took a moment but Eren eventually answered.

|No. Why?|

|Well, now you do. You're coming to the mall with us.|

|Who's 'us'?|

|Myself, Shitty Glasses, Eyebrows & Petra.|

|I have absolutely no idea who any of those people are.|

|Great. Get dressed. We'll be there at 2.|

________________________________

It was already 1:30PM and Eren still hasn't even gotten up from the couch yet. Whether it was because he forgot or because he fell asleep, he didn't know. And he didn't have time to think about it. All he was focused on was making it to the bathroom. When he did, he immediately started to strip off his clothing & make sure the water was an okay temperature. He quickly poured soap into his hand, running it through his hair. It wasn't long before it got in his eye.

"SHIT!" He yelled out in the echo-y bathroom.

He quickly rinsed, ignoring the pain in his eyes before hurriedly wrapping a towel around his waist. He rushed to his room, almost slipping. Why must I be so clumsy? He pulled out a Tokyo Ghoul shirt, black ripped jeans & a grey beanie. He rushed to put them on, and then went to grab his shoes, which were downstairs. Running, he dove toward the door where they sat and quickly untied the grey converse. When they were tied he went to grab his phone from the couch. He threw the blanket over the back of the white leather to make it easier to find his phone, but was almost scared into a heart attack when the doorbell rung. Quickly after followed aggressive knocking, and then a loud thud, also followed by a yell.