Reflection

He sat on the roof for what seemed like minutes, when in reality he'd been there for hours. The sun had set, the temperature dropped, and he never wanted to leave.

  He heard footsteps on the grass below him and he quickly looked over. Levi was looking up at him, his cold grey eyes reflecting the stars. "What are you doing here?" Eren said before turning his head back toward the sky.

"I couldn't sleep so I took a walk. Mind if I join you?"

"Sure, I don't care." Levi then climbed on top of a rock and hoisted himself onto the roof, soon walking toward Eren and taking a seat.

"What are you thinking about?" Levi asked. What an odd question. It took Eren a moment to form a response. Decide whether he wanted to tell the truth.

"I..I'm thinking about all the reasons I shouldn't be here. All the ways I can achieve that and all the people I used to think would care." It was silent, all was still except for the distant sounds of criskets.

"I see. Well, you know what I'm thinking about? I'm thinking about the ocean."

"What about it?"

"Yknow how the-"

"No. I don't know."

"You've never been? How come?"

"Never got the chance I guess."

"Okay, well, when its night time the starts can all be seen right in front of you on the water. You just look right at them and realize how big the world is. How small we all are."

"Interesting."

"You should see it one day."

"I don't think that happen. "

"Yeah it will. We'll go together."

________________________________

It's another chapter yayaya. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm still shook about 1K guys.

Comment what you thought..

Here!

What do you think will happen next?

See you guys next chapter <3

________

I didn't proof read this

Sorry for any errors :/